Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beats snow and minus temps!!!!

Comment

I heard it was plenty cold and quite a bit of snow just south of Toronto over the weekend. So welcome to some warmer weather. Here we just visit the snow, then when you get bored you can go visit the beach

Comment

hey giffer, just -34? was minus 43 here and i still went sledding!

jeepinla eh, welcome to mjr aswell.

Comment

im a panzy when it comes to the cold. the jeep wont start and if it does its stays about 10 degrees colder inside then what it is outside. driving down the highway scraping the inside of the windsheild with a credit card. i dont miss winter when its gone. ol' jeepinLA has got it right. skips this whole cold thing.
          :devil: Giffer

Comment

i have to say we're havin a hard time getting into the xmas spirit without the cold, snow, ice, slush, freezing rain.......ah hell screw xmas spirit I can wheel all year now!!!!!!

Thanx for all the welcomes and can't wait to get out with some of ya! Got back from pep boys armed with some fresh gear juice and other goodies and will be good to go soon!!! CAN'T WAIT

Comment

Welcome! Your gonna love it here!
              "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

xmass without snow, and decoratin a palm tree would suck in my opinion. (no offence to you cali folks).

giffer the problem with your jeep is that its a 4.0L. see my 2.5 started in minus 43, sitting in it for 3 days without running...and i had great heat. time to engine swap and downsize my friend, you need 2.5L of fury!

Comment

Originally posted by Giffer View Post
                  ... its -34c today, so i guess around -29f.
                  oh well the trip first for me, and then ill see if i want to go home after. haha.
                  What's that "-" thing? Don't get it. Numbers are only positive here.

Originally posted by The-Hurricane View Post
                  xmass without snow, and decoratin a palm tree would suck in my opinion. (no offence to you cali folks).
                  No offense taken by me, I laughed my @$$ off the first time I saw a palm tree with Christmas lights wrapped around it.

...No one here understood why...

BTW, we DO get snow... it's an hour's drive away and when I get back from playing in it, I put my shorts back on.:present:

Originally posted by JeepinLA Eh View Post
                  i have to say we're havin a hard time getting into the xmas spirit without the cold, snow, ice, slush, freezing rain.......ah hell screw xmas spirit I can wheel all year now!!!!!!

Thanx for all the welcomes and can't wait to get out with some of ya! Got back from pep boys armed with some fresh gear juice and other goodies and will be good to go soon!!! CAN'T WAIT

I hope that you can eventually adapt. I did but it took a couple of tries. :wink: Welcome to MJR and to SoCal!
                  [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                  Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                  [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                  X