Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just moved to Cali from Canada

Hi All!

I just moved to Sherman Oaks with my family and missing my 4x'ing club and families back home:sad:

Anyways I drive a 2004 Blk Rubicon and am looking forward to meeting some jeep people out here. My kids are 6 and 9 and we also have a 1 yr old Berneese pup named Bear!

I also just bought an 88 Cherokee that I am looking forward to modding when my wife is done with it as a Mall Crawler!!! :haha:

Heres a few pic's...btw anyone recommend any good family oriented clubs near by?

cool pics. Welcome
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

welcome fellow canandian , is that a ontario plate i see ? if so what part ?

Comment

Great pictures! You are always welcome to join a club meeting for the Waywegos in Pasadena. That is my local club- good, family oriented group

Our next run is to Truckhaven over New Years, but I think I am headed with a few friends to the south end of Anza Borrego. Please feel free to pm me if you would like more information.

Welcome to MJR.

Comment

Welcome to MJR . . . Glad you found us :wink:
          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by barney1 View Post
            welcome fellow canandian , is that a ontario plate i see ? if so what part ?
            Yes Ontario plates! Don't get me started on trying to register a canadian vehicle here!! and the damn thing was built in Toledo!!!! Anyways we are from a suburb just outside Toronto called Ajax.

Comment

Welcome, you should hook up with Barne1/ Steve the nexy yime we head out for some wheeling. The only bummer is we are quite a ways away from you.
              A lot of the wheeling here is done in Big Bear or out in the desert is a bit of a drive for you, but then most anything in So Cali is.
              Plenty of runs posted of this board, so once again welcome and happy wheeling

Comment

Welcome to MJR!

While MJR isn't technically a club, but an online forum, there's always runs being posted by members. Keep checking "trail rides & events" section and join in! We've got mountains & deserts to run in so I'm sure you find just what you are looking for!
                SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                MJR moderator
                MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                Jeep Patrol Leader
                Reforestation Supervisor
                Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                Eagle Scout

Comment

You are welcome to join LOST JEEPS So-Cal. We are very family friendly and have kids of all ages in our group. We help each other out on the trail, keep the cursing to a minimum and only consume adult beverages back at camp when through wheeling. We do not tolerate drunks, racists, etc. in our group. We welcome ALL Jeeps to wheel w/ us and best of all, currently there are No dues to join. We just ask that you come wheeling w/ us a couple times to meet the gang.

PLMK if you want more info. YOu can find more info at our recently formed forum:
                  http://lostjeeps.pro-forums.com/index-forum.php
                  or more past info Plus current at:
                  http://www.lostkjs.com/forum/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=21

BTW, You can't go wrong w/ MJR runs, lots of cool folks in this forum for sure. LOST JEEPS welcomes them all to wheel w/ us for sure!
                  John

Comment

Welcome to MJR.
                    Check out .

Comment

well i guess thats the way to do it eh. not just planning a trip down there but selling the house and staying there. then again i dont imagine you guys/gals would get cold days off work. its -34c today, so i guess around -29f.
                      oh well the trip first for me, and then ill see if i want to go home after. haha.
                      :devil: Giffer

Comment

Welcome

Welcome to MJR,
                        Nice pix and nice Jeep. Gotta see it performing live!
                        As stated before, You can't go wrong with this forum and the folks who wheel here. Great group.
                        Scott

Comment

Welcome to MJR and hope to see ya on some runs...Geeb
                          "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Originally posted by Giffer View Post
                            well i guess thats the way to do it eh. not just planning a trip down there but selling the house and staying there. then again i dont imagine you guys/gals would get cold days off work. its -34c today, so i guess around -29f.
                            oh well the trip first for me, and then ill see if i want to go home after. haha.
                            I can remember growing up south of Chicago, we got to go outside and play when it got "up to" 0 degrees. I can only remember a few days in that -20 range, that's just brutal. Hard on old bones, cars and everything else.

Comment

Welcome to California! Wish this rain away from us!? hehe
                              - Sarah
                              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
                              X