X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alright thanks man that was easy lol
    :gun:im a outlaw baby:gun:

Comment

Well I was just informed that I have a "work" commitment on Sunday. So no go for me!

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
        Well I was just informed that I have a "work" commitment on Sunday. So no go for me!

Mitch
        Whats Work?

Comment

so who is all going me and my bddie will be there in mule canyon with my jeep and quads and teh toy hauler and maybe 2 more jks and a tj
          [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

I will be there with Dr Dirty and family so hope to see all.

Comment

Hey Gary,

You remember work. It hasn't been that long. When I was in the corporate office on tuesday, the Vice President reminded me that I was joining him for golf at Apple Valley Country Club on sunday AM. Golf is #2 to Jeeping, but I need the job because I own a Jeep! So I will be Golfing (working) Sunday. So the following weekend I'll try to wheel both sat & sun.

Comment

Originally posted by dr.dirty View Post
                so who is all going me and my bddie will be there in mule canyon with my jeep and quads and teh toy hauler and maybe 2 more jks and a tj
                I will come by on fri or sat(I will be rolling in on friday morning) and say hi either in my jeep or my dirtbike unless i had alot to drink then it will be on my quad :-) Whats the name of your TH?

I will be leaving sat morning around 8-9 am to the trails from my camp in the O section at calico camp,so far there is only 3-4 rigs going in my group that i know of :-)
                Last edited by Gwjvw; 10-16-07, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                  Hey Gary,

You remember work. It hasn't been that long. When I was in the corporate office on tuesday, the Vice President reminded me that I was joining him for golf at Apple Valley Country Club on sunday AM. Golf is #2 to Jeeping, but I need the job because I own a Jeep! So I will be Golfing (working) Sunday. So the following weekend I'll try to wheel both sat & sun.
                  Its all good,the trails arent going anywhere.It was a pleasure meeting you tonite. Hope to hit some trails in BB soon!

Comment

I will be out at calico tommarow with another guy from pirate4x4
                    Would like to meet up with you guys also if possible. I will be driving this, say hi if you see me.

94' XJ,4.0,Tera Low 4:1
                    D44/9inch, Locked, 36x14.50 TSL's and way to much lift

Comment

Originally posted by MendoZJ View Post
                      I will be out at calico tommarow with another guy from pirate4x4
                      Would like to meet up with you guys also if possible. I will be driving this, say hi if you see me.

Didnt see ya :-(

Comment

Sooooo I saw Jens picts wheres yours.............?
                        Its no fun without family

Comment

Theres a few under Your rockin jeep but only a few.

Comment

Working...
                          X