• Show
Clear All

you mean /X?
    :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
      you mean /X?
      yea samething
      Last edited by Gwjvw; 10-25-07, 08:29 AM.

Comment

SORRY I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR REPLY. MY GROUP IS JUST GOING TO DRIVE TO THE "Slash X Cafe" SIGH UP AND RIDE. STICK AROUND FOR THE BBQ THEN DRIVE HOME. WE'RE NOT CAMPING.

Comment

Ok that side,:-) I didnt know you were just doing a day ride.

Comment

Slash X......

.......we gonna be there:shout: Gonna try and be there before 8 so I'll be leaving The OC by 6AM, anybody else wanna go????????:thumbs_up
            John & Kristi

Comment

What a great time we had this year. Unfortunately I did not take one picture. We did about 40 miles of trails including running 1/2 on Pumpkin Eater at night. This is an awesome trail. Had to try out the new rock lights. I got 4 flat tires. Had to go into Barstow and by one tire and plugged the rest. Glad I bought the warranty. On the way back we watch a Ford Exploder do about 3 doughnuts on the 15 and almost ended up flipping. That was scary. We stopped to help them and it was this nice older couple driving across the country. They blew out three tires but were ok.
              Check out .

Comment

Smoke vision....

......we were there on Sat at about 9AM, couldn't find anybody associated with the Poker Run. Between all the dust from the bikes and the smoke from the fire you could hardly see. We drove down the dirt road where the sign was out by the hwy but never saw anything else. We bailed and went south towards Pioneertown and home from there.
                John & Kristi

Comment

The main staging area is behind the property of the Slash X. There was a white sign that said Poker Run. Follow that road all the way back and you'll see the porta potties. Saturday was really bad with smoke and dust. Sorry you missed it.
                  Check out .

Comment

I went out on friday and sat,friday with the jeep and sat with the rhino at slashX :-),sat in front of the bar most of the day with a pitcher of beer,along with my buddy and his pitcher lol,hung out for a few at the raffle with 1st place motorsports it was dusty as crap but fun! Seen quite a few jeeps at the raffle area!

Comment

WE FOUND THE SIGNUP JUST BEFORE 8AM. RODE THE FIRST LOOP, LOT OF FUN JUST 4X4s. THEN WE DID THE SECOND LOOP. NOT A GOOD IDEA. THE TRAIL WAS FULL OF MOTORCYCLES AND ATVs. BIG SPEED DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JEEPS AND MOTORCYCLES. IF I HAD KNOW THEY WOULD ALLOW THEM ON THE 4X4 LOOP I WOULD HAVE BROUGHT MY ATV INSTEAD OF JEEP. BUT ALL AND ALL WE HAD A GOOD TIME.

Comment

Working...
                      X