X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of the best pics I have seen. Must have
    been a great trip!!!

Comment

Thanks everyone. We did like the JK. Once you can get over it's strange look, it's very capable. It didn't keep us off of any trails we would have done in the CJ. On the freeway it's a gem! On the trail, unfortunately, we were Brian's friends, but once we got all that fancy fluff disabled we had no further trouble. At 7500 miles on a rental jeep, the shocks were pretty soft (it was quite a bumpy ride!) and the only complaint I had was that there was nowhere to PUT anything! I missed my little '99 dash tray, and I couldn't even clip anything to the beefy plastic visor. I did love the color though
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Looks like you guys had a good trip to Co. When you came out of devil punch bowl and drove back to Crested Butte you passed with in fifty feet of my house. But, unfortunately there is not a jeep here. Getting my second trannny of the summer (long story) Maybe next year I will be able get out and wheel with you guys.
        '79 cj7, SOA. shackle reverse, custom cage, flow master, holly carb, 35" maxxis tires, custom bumpers and rockers, dana 44's locked, bead locks

Comment

Wow! The first photo just doesn't look real! You got some excellent photos. Some of these you could sell as post cards. It certainly makes me want to go!

Great stuff. I'm looking forward to any other photos that you have.
          [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
          Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
          [/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks again guys

Hey cannon, you live in a truly beautiful area!

And now, to show off our extreme geekdom ... here's our first trail of the trip, complete with GPS coords, hehehe (I'm still giggling that this worked!) I'm still linking photos with our GPS tracks, so more to come tomorrow.
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/sw33t/s...493388140/map/

There's also a Red Mining Map up too, click the album, then MAP.
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/sw33t/c...7601494107242/
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
            X