Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X2- ill be there to wheel with you guys, look for a big ugly xj//Kevin

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
    WOw! I had to double check to see if I was on MJR! That run is easily doable. I've done that and more in one day. If I could go with you I would Freak. Have fun and takes pics. Looking foraward to seeing you gettin air in the rock gardens. The rest of you, WHATEVERRRRRR...
    Rat

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
      ................ to The rest of you, WHATEVERRRRRR...
      Rat
      Hey, that was you two weeks ago.......
      "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
      (Charles Wells)

Comment

Originally posted by Mtbikbob View Post
        Hey, that was you two weeks ago.......
        You have NEVER heard me be negative about wheeling. "Gor for it" ya know? SO talk to the Spare, cuz yer eatin my dust...

Hey, I was in your back yard today and thought about calling you, but I wound up getting tied down at a customer's plant site for too long. I was in El Cajones. Got out about 2PM. Next time...
        Rat:thumbs_up
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by matt2001tj View Post
          I smell a disaster brewing
          I prefer to think of it as an adventure, wish I could go too.
          I've been told I have rocks in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by matt2001tj View Post
            Looks like I am going to Big Bear that day to hang out (BBQ & BEER) with friends so I might just show up and and run half the day.
            Isnt half day normal for you? lol

Comment

Count me in!

Comment

haxing not run these trails do you think id be ok desert jewel in my bogger green jk lol are they any worse than calico
                [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Roll Call So Far

Brandon (TJ)
                  Jeff (XJ)
                  Valorie (TJ)
                  Matt (TJ)
                  John (YJ)
                  Michael (XJ)
                  XJKevin (XJ)
                  Desert Jewel (TJ)
                  Michelle (ride along/film crew)
                  Tiffany (ride along)
                  Marc (ride along)
                  Brady (ride along)
                  Nicole (ride along)
                  Sabrina (ride along)

Dr. Dirty (TJ and JK).....maybe
                  85 Toy.....maybe
                  Aaron D (Tacoma).....maybe
                  OffRoadFreak AKA Flying Dutchman. 1999 TJ. RE 4.5". 1" body lift. D44 F&R, Lockers F&R, 35" MTRs, Guts to try...well..almost anything.

Comment

Originally posted by dr.dirty View Post
                    haxing not run these trails do you think id be ok desert jewel in my bogger green jk lol are they any worse than calico
                    You'll be fine on Holcomb and Dishpan. I am not sure about John Bull. I have only run John Bull one time and it was the opposite direction (which is easier) then we'll be running this Sunday.

Everyone else seems to be with open dif's so I'm thinking you should be fine. Might get a few trail "kisses" on your underside depending on if your lifted or not.

You won't know unless you try!!

Comment

well i have lots of those from doran canyon lol
                      [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Hey OffRoadFreak...what's this "film crew" deal next to Michelle's name???

Comment

Michelle is my sister and is a freshman in college. (don't get any ideas guys) She's out to get some excellent footage of our trip. she currently films weddings and sporting events and school dances. I'm trying to encourage her to make a really good video for us. who knows where it'll end up. This will be her first time filming on a real trail. (I let her get some practice on Silverado)
                          OffRoadFreak AKA Flying Dutchman. 1999 TJ. RE 4.5". 1" body lift. D44 F&R, Lockers F&R, 35" MTRs, Guts to try...well..almost anything.

Comment

Michelle is an outstanding camera woman and a kicka$$ editor! I think ill bring my camera along this time to have a two camera shoot she can barrow my tape hehe.

Comment

That's awesome!! Will be nice to see how it turns out!

Comment

Oh ya I forgot, Michelle filmed our Last Chance Canyon run and got some practice there too.

Me

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X