Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeep Virgin View Post
    Help, thats why he has employee's they can fix it while he sits and watches with a beer in his hand!
    Only one beer? I have two hands ya know.
    The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

maybe I'm in, i dont think i will be going to big bear this time, so i migth do miller, hope to see you there

Comment

Originally posted by SAR Jeeper View Post
        I'm hoping to run Miller on the 30th...so if the 23rd doesnt' work out, head up on the 30th.
        If you are still going on the 30th would you mind some rookie company? From what I have read my rig will be capable but I sure could use some more experience.

Comment

Originally posted by ellosdos View Post
          maybe I'm in, i dont think i will be going to big bear this time, so i migth do miller, hope to see you there
          Take good care of them up there, Paul. For extra credit, try the short Yellow Jacket side trail. It's got a couple of big rocks and is kinda fun.
          Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by bruce p View Post
            Take good care of them up there, Paul. For extra credit, try the short Yellow Jacket side trail. It's got a couple of big rocks and is kinda fun.
            Bruce

Hey Bruce, we had lots of fun, we did not try the side trail , but the people from point mugu were nice and we had fun, i wish i could go to holcomb wih you guys but i have to work, maybe next time.

Comment

Mike481 - sent you a PM

Comment

I was told on sunday 30 we will be running miller again is this correct. want to go not sure if anyone is going for sure, dont want to be the only fool at flying J in the morning waiting. LARRY

Comment

Originally posted by Dog Man View Post
                  I was told on sunday 30 we will be running miller again is this correct. want to go not sure if anyone is going for sure, dont want to be the only fool at flying J in the morning waiting. LARRY

You might want to start a new thread.
                  92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

Comment

My hoping to run on the 30th, ended up being just hoping. I'll be working (in my Jeep) around here!

Comment

Originally posted by Dog Man View Post

Sunday is the 01 of July. We are running Miller on Sunday. Your welcome to come along.
                      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                        Sunday is the 01 of July. We are running Miller on Sunday. Your welcome to come along.
                        Kurt,

What time are you meeting tomorrow? If you don't mind, I'd like to come along.

Rick

Comment

We should be up at the Fly'n J at 8:30. Come on up.

Comment

Working...
                          X