Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lockwood/Miller Trails

Looking to Run Jeep Miller Saturday June 23 we ran it just prior to Memorial Day with the Forrest Rangers to clear some trees and do some trail cleanup... all Work!!! now its time to play... Trying to get some members from Point Mugu to go but would love to see some fellow members from MJR go out. Probably meet at the Flying J at 800am for some breakfast and head out at to the trail by 9:00.... pack a lunch we will probably have lunch at Sunset Camp. Just post up and we will make a Fun day of it.
    2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

sounds good I myself am sorta new yo MJR I,ll try and get a few others as well as myself to join you all..never done Miller. Thanks Geeb
    "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Hey Geeb, was your Jeep tired after a long day of trail riding? It looks like it just layed down to take a nap. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Rat
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I'm hoping to run Miller on the 30th...so if the 23rd doesnt' work out, head up on the 30th.

Comment

yep

Het Rat Patrol, I let my tire go in a rut because I was taking a picture the other tire went up the side bank about a foot there I am LOL,, FELT DUMB!!! but was my second time out I,ve learned..Geeb
          "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Originally posted by Geebo View Post
            Het Rat Patrol, I let my tire go in a rut because I was taking a picture the other tire went up the side bank about a foot there I am LOL,, FELT DUMB!!! but was my second time out I,ve learned..Geeb
            As long as noone was hurt it was a good day...
            Missed ya up on Heart Bar this weekend. Danny (freewaydan) said you wanted to go. We had a rough day. Broken/non working parts. Oh well, there's always tomorrow!

Rat

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
              As long as noone was hurt it was a good day...
              Missed ya up on Heart Bar this weekend. Danny (freewaydan) said you wanted to go. We had a rough day. Broken/non working parts. Oh well, there's always tomorrow!

Rat
              Broken posi-loc cable,bent front fork, broken 4wd tcase shifter, broken front pads,frayed e-brake cable,and the list gets longer!!! Looks like the detroit held together, thank god for no c-clip rear end!
              The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan View Post
                Broken posi-loc cable,bent front fork, broken 4wd tcase shifter, broken front pads,frayed e-brake cable,and the list gets longer!!! Looks like the detroit held together, thank god for no c-clip rear end!

yuck....Carnage with a capital 'C'.
                "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                (Charles Wells)

Comment

Hey Geeb, was your Jeep tired after a long day of trail riding? It looks like it just layed down to take a nap. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Rat
                  Now thats funny.
                  "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                  (Charles Wells)

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan View Post
                    Shite Danny! WOW! Never would have guessed all that happened. I guess my DW weren't nuttin... Let me know when to come by to help fix it.
                    Kurt

Comment

I'm in
                      92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

Comment

MR Tyler good to hear from you....havent heard from you since Nightmare Gulch!
                        Should be a good time.
                        2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

Shite Danny! WOW! Never would have guessed all that happened. I guess my DW weren't nuttin... Let me know when to come by to help fix it.
                          Kurt
                          Help, thats why he has employee's they can fix it while he sits and watches with a beer in his hand!
                          moon buggy
                          5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Now Im out. Sorry.
                            92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

Comment

Originally posted by paultyler View Post
                              Now Im out. Sorry.
                              ... "and you shake it all about" ...
                              If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Working...
                              X