Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Fart View Post
    Looking at the trail on Sat (thanks to Russ and especially Brian for the ride), there aren't any bypasses that weren't there when I wrote the MP. At one time (4-5 years ago) there was a huge bypass way to the right of the gatekeeper that we blocked off - I haven't seen tracks of anything in there since (except Mr No Shoulders).

Jim, as far as a forum to discuss trail conditions - you might want to attend the next Adopt a Trail meeting in Corona, I can introduce you to the folks from Waywegoes, who maintain that trail. With the exception of the two AAT Coordinators (Myself for Big Bear, and Ted Kalil for the rest of the SBNF), it's not an "OHV Volunteer issue", except for the two trails that the Volunteers have an AAT agreement for.

If you get back up there in the near future, shoot some puctures specifically of what you're speaking of.
    ok, I will
    thanks for checking on it
    Jim
    censored for having an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Russ Chung View Post

Russ, that looks like another one of your "mild" runs! (Tiffany still won't let it go! hehe)
      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart View Post
        Looking at the trail on Sat (thanks to Russ and especially Brian for the ride), there aren't any bypasses that weren't there when I wrote the MP. At one time (4-5 years ago) there was a huge bypass way to the right of the gatekeeper that we blocked off - I haven't seen tracks of anything in there since (except Mr No Shoulders).

Jim, as far as a forum to discuss trail conditions - you might want to attend the next Adopt a Trail meeting in Corona, I can introduce you to the folks from Waywegoes, who maintain that trail. With the exception of the two AAT Coordinators (Myself for Big Bear, and Ted Kalil for the rest of the SBNF), it's not an "OHV Volunteer issue", except for the two trails that the Volunteers have an AAT agreement for.

If you get back up there in the near future, shoot some puctures specifically of what you're speaking of.
        I've been working with the Waywegos on John Bull. I can get in touch with Don (critter) about this as well.

Rat
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
        X