Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any rides this weekend 22-23?

I am new to the forum and also a new jeep owner. I would love to get my jeep on the trail but I don't really know where to go. If someone is interested in going riding this weekend i would love to go. My jeep is stock for now so I can'y get to extreeme. Any suggestions?

Re: Any rides this weekend 22-23?

Originally posted by Tyson04
    I am new to the forum and also a new jeep owner. I would love to get my jeep on the trail but I don't really know where to go. If someone is interested in going riding this weekend i would love to go. My jeep is stock for now so I can'y get to extreeme. Any suggestions?
    Hi...I'm stock too. Just got 31s.

Big question...where are you wheeling? I mean...where are you? :confused:

If you are in Southern Cal...you are in luck. Good bunch here. They will have you out on the trail in no time.

Comment

No wheeling for me this weekend, but if you are in southern Arizona (tucson), feel free to stop by and help me move all my crap into my new house.
      olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
        No wheeling for me this weekend, but if you are in southern Arizona (tucson), feel free to stop by and help me move all my crap into my new house.
        Ha! ROFL!
        Congrats on the house!

Welcome to the board tyson.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I live on Coronado island. I will not be here but about another month so I would liuke to see as much Socal off-roading as possible before I go back to the great state of Texas. I am up for anywhere, mostly because I don't know anywhere to go. Just say when and where. I also love camping so a all weekend thing would be cool with me.

Comment

Check the thread regarding Los Coyotes for early December. It's about an hour north of Coronado, well worth the effort.

Comment

First Welcome.

second, I was going to go to Inscription Canyon Saturday and Black Canyon, and the Lava Tubes, all Indian petroglyphs and the Lava Tubes are neat for crawling through, caves and stuff, but the cage is not done - new seats being put in but I have to build adapters for them. So this Saturday I will sit at home working on The Beast until she is compelted and she can roam the countryside again.

So, This weekend I will join you all in thought but I will be building a bigger and better machine so that someday, I too will leave behind a legacy for new wheelers to follow and try to duplicate.

Kirk
              Kirk
              1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Originally posted by Cetrov
                ...but I will be building a bigger and better machine so that someday, I too will leave behind a legacy for new wheelers to follow and try to duplicate.

Kirk
                Yea, you need do some more mods, your sig is too short!
                olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

...so that someday, I too will leave behind a legacy for new wheelers to follow and try to duplicate.
                  keep dreamin'. :yay:
                  myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

...So this Saturday I will sit at home working on The Beast until she is completed and she can roam the countryside again.

Kirk
                    Kirk.

Im sorry to be the one to break the bad news to you.

Your Jeep will NEVER be done.

Dont fool yourself.

Tam
                    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Working...
                    X