Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miller Jeep Trail

Leaving Poway around 6. Should give me enough time to get to Flying J by 9:30. See you in the morning.
    George

Comment

Fantastic, George. We wil be on the lookout for you.
      Bruce

Comment

HEY guys, change of plans unfortunatley for me I won,t be able to go this trip. I was sure looking forward to it and to meeting those of you I,ve been chattin with, next time though ..Have fun...Later Geeb WHAT A DANG BUMMER!!!!!!!!!
        "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

No problem, Geeb. We'll run it again this summer, so hopefully we can catch you for that one.

Just in case anyone is unfamiliar with the run and area, it would be a good idea to pack a lunch and drinks, as it wil take several hours to run the trail and there are no facilities nearby.

Looks like we have 8 rigs going total- see you guys tomorrow.
          Bruce
          Last edited by bruce p; 06-09-07, 08:03 PM.

Comment

We had a good turnout on Miller today- 7 jeeps in all. The group in front of us had a little mishap, but no one was hurt. Great hanging out with you guys. George, it was a pleasure to meet you- thanks for making the looong trek from Poway and best to you and your wife. Jason, shoot me a pm any time you want to go again.
            http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa72/dennylou2/

Bruce

Comment

hey bruce, looks like you had fun, maybe i will join next time

Comment

Hey, we missed you dude. How's your brother's tranny?

Comment

Miller Trail

Bruce,
                  Thanks for the nice trip! Myself & family had a great time. I'm looking forward to experience other trails. Keep us posted if you hear of anything coming up?

Keith B.

Comment

Originally posted by bruce p View Post
                    We had a good turnout on Miller today- 7 jeeps in all. The group in front of us had a little mishap, but no one was hurt. Great hanging out with you guys. George, it was a pleasure to meet you- thanks for making the looong trek from Poway and best to you and your wife. Jason, shoot me a pm any time you want to go again.
                    http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa72/dennylou2/

Bruce
                    is that at gatekeeper? how do you do that??
                    The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan View Post
                      is that at gatekeeper? how do you do that??
                      It was at gatekeeper. The driver told us that he was waiting on the slope for the rig in front of him to go, and his brakes failed. He started slipping backwards down the hill and steered into the bank on his left, which made him roll. It was probably a better alternative than going all the way down the hill with some speed built up and possibly nailing one of the big rocks on the other side of the stream.

Comment

Gald to hear no one was hurt. Just goes to show, you have to be thinking all the time...

Rat
                        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by INTO4XN View Post
                          Bruce,
                          Thanks for the nice trip! Myself & family had a great time. I'm looking forward to experience other trails. Keep us posted if you hear of anything coming up?

Keith B.
                          Keith
                          It was great to meet you and your wife. We need to make the next run out your way- Last Chance or something.
                          Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by bruce p View Post
                            Hey, we missed you dude. How's your brother's tranny?
                            he's still trying to fix it, let me know when you go next, I could probably go in a couple of weeks, i will be off the weekend.

Comment

It was great meeting and wheelin with everybody. I had a blast. Hope we can do it again soon. Here is a couple of pics.

Jason - Blue JK

Comment

Miller Trail

Enjoyable day. Good job Bruce. Some of the crew got to pratice winching 101 on the CJ5 at the begining.
                                The ride home seemed to take forever. Anyone up for Big Bear in a couple weeks? Getting too warm for the desert.
                                George

Comment

Working...
                                X