Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to be first on Miller Jeep Trail !!??

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steelman View Post
    Yeah, a stock older Land Rover with street tires on the trail in the rain...good thinkin' huh?!

I think I also remember someone in your group that had a CJ high-centered on that obstical that now has the log layed across it :dunno:. A CJ...CJBrian maybe (but I don't believe so)?
    That was where I first met you, as we were driving past you guys. That was a fun trip (other than the said Land Rover incident)!
    Yes that was us, brian moved up to pismo beach area awhile ago, but i think he still checks on all of us.
    JumpJet knows him as well
    The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Originally posted by Russ Chung View Post
      Actually, I had met you once before, on Cleghorn Ridge in November 2005, and here's the proof:
      I do remember meeting you on Cleghorn (you had your daughter with you, right?). It was freewaydan that I first met at Miller.
      That Cleghorn run (lead by JeriLyn) was actually my very first "real" (if you will) offroading trip! Man, the Jeep has changed a little since THAT pic!
      -Bob
      '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan View Post
        Yes that was us, brian moved up to pismo beach area awhile ago, but i think he still checks on all of us.
        JumpJet knows him as well
        Brian, as in CJBrian moved to Pismo Beach? I just saw him like a month or so ago...pretty sure he was still living here in the OC area.
        -Bob
        '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by steelman View Post
          Brian, as in CJBrian moved to Pismo Beach? I just saw him like a month or so ago...pretty sure he was still living here in the OC area.
          Not that CJbrian. He had a green CJ
          The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

This is sort of on topic- has anyone ever run Miller in reverse? I am thinking, at some future date, about camping at the CG at the top of the hill and then going down from there and running some of the trails. How tough is it to get down that big hill from Dutchmen to Sunset?

Comment

Originally posted by bruce p View Post
              This is sort of on topic- has anyone ever run Miller in reverse? I am thinking, at some future date, about camping at the CG at the top of the hill and then going down from there and running some of the trails. How tough is it to get down that big hill from Dutchmen to Sunset?
              Very first time that I ran it in 1998 was in reverse. I did exactly what you are considering doing. Not sure why not, but I haven't run it in that direction since. Guess because I always meet up with folks at Flying J.
              Last edited by Sandy R; 06-05-07, 05:40 AM.
              Sandy Reshes
              95 ZJ Laredo
              05 Rubicon

Comment

I did that as well, first time I ran Miller, and didn't even know it was miller!
                I like Weat to East better, but it's fun either way. Especially in the rain...

Kurt
                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                X