Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shredder Canyon

anyone up for it,I need to test out new rockers.Come on guys,I know someone wants to beat on their rig!!!
    95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

I want to go but you picked the wrong day for me. Contractors at my shop again all weekend. SUCKSSSSSSSZZZZZZzzzzzzzz...
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

if know one wants to go i can change it to next Sun, if that works better.We'll see what happens.
      95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

Originally posted by scubatch View Post
        if know one wants to go i can change it to next Sun, if that works better.We'll see what happens.
        When you say next Sunday are you referring to the 13th or 20th? I might be up for the 13th if I'm home in time to take my wife out for Mother's Day dinner.
        Sandy Reshes
        95 ZJ Laredo
        05 Rubicon

Comment

The 20th. the 13th won't work.

Comment

Question....

...where is Shredder Canyon????
            John & Kristi

Comment

Yeh, where is it?

Comment

do you know where lake los angeles is??? :dunno: it's near that. :yay: :cactus:
                myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Yeah Baby, count us in. Looking forward to seeing everyone. What time and where are we meeting?

Comment

Originally posted by Qubicon View Post
                    Yeah Baby, count us in. Looking forward to seeing everyone. What time and where are we meeting?
                    Whats up dave,let me know when is a good time for you guys and I'll see if it works for me.

Comment

The earlier the better, we have a concert in the evening. Other than the time I spent the night there, I am normally through pretty quickly so it does not have to be too early. Who else is in? I'll have Pagona, Hannah and Shawn with me as well. Haven't run shredder in a while, this should be fun.

Comment

there hasn't been much responce to this so I'll call John and brian and see if they'll go.I'm going to test out new rockers.I have plans in the afternoon so I would like to be on the trail by 10 at the latest.We are talking about this sat the 19th.

Comment

Where are you meeting up for this? I am in Lancaster, so only a short hop to get there but not sure where THERE is. Not sure I will run it but would like to see the trail/watch. (XJ might not be ready)

Comment

Saturday is no good for me, I thought you were talking about Sunday the 20th.

Comment

I checked things out and sun day if ok,let me know if your still in.

Comment

Working...
                              X