Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll back up the deep fried turkey thing. I may be having it as well. unfortunately It'll be in the great white north land of cheese. have fun you guys!!!
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by cbremer

looks yummy :hat:
      Drool....

Comment

Turkey Day

We may be up for this, as I'm off on thanksgiving for the first time in years & have no extended family to cook for this year The in-laws don't want to do thanksgiving & my family is all in NJ. Where is this going to happen? We'll bring the roasted garlic mashers, stuffing and whatever else we can throw together
        It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
        and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

I can make a skillet full of cornbread. Okie style with lots of sugar.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepskickass
            There will be a big group of us out at Johnson Valley, with some friendly competition to watch...
            A bunch of us from the jeepbbs.net forum will be out there all week also. First camp clearing on the left hand side before you hit the lake bed. I will only be out for one day. Most likely friday or saturday.
            ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
            00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
            97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_L
              A bunch of us from the jeepbbs.net forum will be out there all week also. First camp clearing on the left hand side before you hit the lake bed. I will only be out for one day. Most likely friday or saturday.
              Cool! Sounds like we'll be camped right next to each other. I hope we don't make too much noise for you! Stop on by and say hi. I'm the guy in the yellow CJ5. If Blaine is with you, he'll point me out. Most likely with his middle finger!

If you can stick around until Saturday, there's gonna be a friendly little competition on Back Door.
              Michael Stowe
              Tin Benders

Comment

Cool! Sounds like we'll be camped right next to each other. I hope we don't make too much noise for you! Stop on by and say hi. I'm the guy in the yellow CJ5. If Blaine is with you, he'll point me out. Most likely with his middle finger!

If you can stick around until Saturday, there's gonna be a friendly little competition on Back Door.
                Yep, I will be out with Blaines group. What is back door comparable to? Do you now garry hall from the simi area?
                00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
                97zj ON 36'S SOLD

Comment

Yep, I know Garry! I met him a few years ago through On The Rocks and Cal4Wheel. I run into him on the trail and around town every now and then. Haven't seen him out lately, though. How's his leg doing?

Back Door is pretty short, but full of nastiness. The entrance is a bunch of 3-4 ft diameter boulders that you have to have the perfect line on in order to make it through. Then a short climb, more rocks, a waterfall that's steep but driveable with the right line and wheelbase, more rocks, and a sandhill exit.

One of the guys in our club had his boss's RCAA comp buggy out there a couple of weeks ago. He was able to leave camp, run the trail and come back to camp in 11 1/2 minutes. I wouldn't even try it in my 5...
                  Michael Stowe
                  Tin Benders

Comment

Yep, I know Garry! Haven't seen him out lately, though. How's his leg doing?

Back Door is pretty short, but full of nastiness. He was able to leave camp, run the trail and come back to camp in 11 1/2 minutes. I wouldn't even try it in my 5...
                    Damn that's fast. I was at garry's about 3-4 weeks ago picking up some beadlocks. He was still in a cast, and had to have some screws put in his leg. I know his jeep was apart, and he was having a hard time working on it due to his leg. I am going to ask him if he want's some help getting it back together.

Sorry for the threak hi-jack
                    00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
                    97zj ON 36'S SOLD

Comment

no prob, the bbs rocks
                      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Damn that's fast. I was at garry's about 3-4 weeks ago picking up some beadlocks. He was still in a cast, and had to have some screws put in his leg. I know his jeep was apart, and he was having a hard time working on it due to his leg. I am going to ask him if he want's some help getting it back together.

[Thread hijack continuing] I'm not working right now, so I've got lots of free time. If he wants some help, tell him to give me a call. 805-444-6505.
                        Michael Stowe
                        Tin Benders

Comment

jeepskickass Pebbles still needs a wash
                          *Pebbles* 02 Sport Canyon Package
                          Rockers by JCFabAndDesign.com/XM Commander
                          Jeep Owner since '96 87YJ

Comment

Yep, I know Garry! I met him a few years ago through On The Rocks and Cal4Wheel. I run into him on the trail and around town every now and then. Haven't seen him out lately, though. How's his leg doing?

Saw and talked to Garry Hall at PVD this weekend. He's walking around real well, without the crutches. He didn't have his jeep out there
                            Jeep, sorta stock

Comment

Originally posted by 666
                              Saw and talked to Garry Hall at PVD this weekend.
                              You were at PVD? Did we meet you??
                              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

What are the plans for Turkey Fry Day? Should Blackjack dress for this one?

Comment

Working...
                                X