This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yellowfever View Post
    Due to work I wont be able to make it. Do you guys need a jack hammer or small rotor hammer to break up some of the rocks to make them more manageable? Let me know if you might need one or both and I can borrow both from our plumbing shop at USC.
    Thanks Rick but I think we'll be fine. In the future though... if anything comes up... we'll know who to call.
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
      I'd love to help, but I'll be busy drinking myself silly! St. Patty's Day!!! (Also, I'll be doing some work in the morning)...

If... for one moment... you doubt that silliness by drink will be achieved Saturday night...

you're quite sorely mistaken. :yay: :clover: {COLOR="Green"}:beer:{/COLOR}
      myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Being a Plumber by trade im used to having friends call me for that. I can get access to the hammers at anytime!!!
        Rick

IF YOU CAN'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!!
        http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j80/yellowfever_photos/[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ View Post
          If... for one moment... you doubt that silliness by drink will be achieved Saturday night...

you're quite sorely mistaken. :yay: :clover: {COLOR="Green"}:beer:{/COLOR}
          Have Fun!!! :beer: :beer:
          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

If anyone gets to Carl's Jr before I'm there... find Carl, he's the head of this thing. As far as I know though... he doesn't own the resturant chain. :yay:

see ya in the morning.
            myJeeprocks.com

Comment

tried to change rsvp but closed. I will be attending. inspection got extended until today. we passed so we got the weekend off.
              Dennis
              04 TJ
              4.0/Auto
              RE 4.5 Long Arm
              Rock-It Man Rockers
              33x12.50 BFG A/T
              desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

Originally posted by Deamer View Post
                tried to change rsvp but closed. I will be attending. inspection got extended until today. we passed so we got the weekend off.
                cool, see ya there. :cone:
                myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Working...
                X