This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camp Site

I'm still trying to make it for the day. I haven't been in a couple of years. The last time Camp was in the canyon just east of the ghost town and south of the Doran enterance. Will ib be the same place?
    George

Comment

camping

Originally posted by TDS SD View Post
      I'm still trying to make it for the day. I haven't been in a couple of years. The last time Camp was in the canyon just east of the ghost town and south of the Doran enterance. Will ib be the same place?
      George
      thats the same as last year ill be there early friday

Comment

I really wish that we could make it on Saturday but it just isn't going to happen for us. Sharon and I can make it on Sunday, but I don't see any planned trails for Sunday on the schedule. Since the official end time for the event is "Sunday afternoon", is anyone planning to play during the day on Sunday?

If so, I am sure that we can be there early enough to run some trails with the group. I think I know where the camp site is going to be but is anyone up for some Sunday play time?
        [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
        Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
        [/COLOR]

Comment

Sunday

Originally posted by Malachi View Post
          Is anyone planning to play during the day on Sunday? If so, I am sure that we can be there early enough to run some trails with the group. I think I know where the camp site is going to be but is anyone up for some Sunday play time?
          last year a bunch of us did a run on sunday
          "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

sunday

Originally posted by Malachi View Post
            I really wish that we could make it on Saturday but it just isn't going to happen for us. Sharon and I can make it on Sunday, but I don't see any planned trails for Sunday on the schedule. Since the official end time for the event is "Sunday afternoon", is anyone planning to play during the day on Sunday?

If so, I am sure that we can be there early enough to run some trails with the group. I think I know where the camp site is going to be but is anyone up for some Sunday play time?
            ill proubly be there depending on suplies what about you matt

Comment

The next Jeepspeed race is the Mojave 250 in Barstow... ON MARCH 31!!! Bastids...

Fun:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dU9M055RlU

http://www.jeepspeed.com/
              1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
              My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

Hello everyone its been awhile since i done any wheeling about a year at that life can be testy at times so i think its about time to get back in the seat and get some fun in and meet some new jeepers and say hello I'll try to make it up Friday if not early Sat for sure.
                01 Tj Sport 4.0 Auto
                4 RE, 1" Bl-MM, 33" with 6" flares and ORF tire carrier
                SYE kit with ARB F/B 4.56

Comment

Friday Night Is Always Better

Originally posted by 6Spyder View Post
                  Hello everyone its been awhile since i done any wheeling about a year at that life can be testy at times so i think its about time to get back in the seat and get some fun in and meet some new jeepers and say hello I'll try to make it up Friday if not early Sat for sure.
                  I have always had the belief that its better to get to all the events the night before the big run. After all, you get to know some of the people your going to be wheeling with the next day. And, by the next morning you might want to have some rigs either in front of yours or in back for various reasons.

Comment

Sunday Run

Originally posted by edsredx View Post
                    ill proubly be there depending on suplies what about you matt
                    unless I have problems with my jeep or something most likely ill be there to do a half day run on sunday. unless Eddy gives me to much alcohol saterday night
                    :beer:

Comment

I want to wheel this weekend @ Calico!

Here I had it in my mind that this weekend was when this event happening! I was getting all excited to meet with some of you folks for the second time, only to be denied my fun when looking at my calendar...
                      Alright, I'll stop but, I want to go WHEELING!
                      Money pit!

Comment

Originally posted by pdw View Post
                        I want to wheel this weekend @ Calico!

Here I had it in my mind that this weekend was when this event happening! I was getting all excited to meet with some of you folks for the second time, only to be denied my fun when looking at my calendar...
                        Alright, I'll stop but, I want to go WHEELING!
                        maybe check out the Ridge Route workday?
                        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
                          maybe check out the Ridge Route workday?

Always recruiting, eh Sarah????
                          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Calico trip

I'll be there, but I will miss the Ghost Walk. That was fun.

Comment

Ok.........Myself and a few of my other friends will meet you guys up there on the 30th.........I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you guys for the first time.......Sarah I am going to send a check to you as soon as I can find my checkbook. I've never been to Calico but the guys I'm going with all know where it is and most are MJR members. See you guys there soon.

Rick
                              Rick

IF YOU CAN'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!!
                              http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j80/yellowfever_photos/[/url]

Comment

Just realized the CORVA convention in California City is that weekend. My work schedule will dictate which one I attend. If I dont have to work it will be Calico on saturday morning. If I have to work I will go to Corva after work. If I make it to Calico I will probably take the mild trail with Russ. I also have a set of stock front tow hooks with hardware if anyone needs a set. Just let me know and we can make arrangements.
                                Dennis
                                04 TJ
                                4.0/Auto
                                RE 4.5 Long Arm
                                Rock-It Man Rockers
                                33x12.50 BFG A/T
                                desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

Working...
                                X