This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Desert_Valdez View Post
    It sux so bad knowing I have to get up and go to work tomorrow.
    Call in sick!
    -Bob
    '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

• Well kids I have bad news! I was under the Jeep wiping down my Link Arms doing the typical pre trip inspection and found 2 cracks.... Upper Wishbone both sides at gusset! :censor: I could weld it but it would probably weaken the metal and it's not worth the risk for a day run from home! On the trail ok but right now it's still in one piece so I'll take it to Fabtech Monday and let them analyze the break and replace the part!

I'm so bummed:dunno: but better to find out before than break on the trail, or even worse on the Hwy at 70MPH!

Have Fun! And can someone tell Sarah so there not watching out for me!

I'll post picks this weekend of the problem! L.D.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lead Dog View Post
        Well kids I have bad news! I was under the Jeep wiping down my Link Arms doing the typical pre trip inspection and found 2 cracks.... Upper Wishbone both sides at gusset! :censor: I could weld it but it would probably weaken the metal and it's not worth the risk for a day run from home! On the trail ok but right now it's still in one piece so I'll take it to Fabtech Monday and let them analyze the break and replace the part!

I'm so bummed:dunno: but better to find out before than break on the trail, or even worse on the Hwy at 70MPH!

Have Fun! And can someone tell Sarah so there not watching out for me!

I'll post picks this weekend of the problem! L.D.
        And here I was....racing to Mikki 'D's for a 6:15 rondezvous.
        That is really yucky luck.
        I'll tell Sarah, when I get there.
        See you next run. Nice jeep, btw. I was reading your specs. All that in a 04.
        BobO
        "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
        (Charles Wells)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rubigirl View Post
          I wanted to tell all of you going to Calico to be safe and have a great time, no, have a BLAST!!:tongue: :wink: It's almost here!
          Your killn me. Git on down here!
          "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
          (Charles Wells)

Comment

• so yeah, i suck. got home from school just before midnight and set the alarm for 5 AM. when it went off i shut it off, thinking: "5 more minutes". woke up at 8:45.

anyways- have fun, be safe, take lots of pics

Comment

• I just walked by and Kicked my Jeep again!:sad: 1st time it's let me down!

Comment

Working...
              X