Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JV is gnarly

Ran Sledge on Saturday morning, no damage to speak of...
    We didnt have enough passengers to take pics of everyone so i tried to do my best when i wasn't driving

Greg in his rock buggy

Last edited by Brice; 02-18-07, 09:40 PM.
    And NEVER call her by her friends name, unless you know how to fake a seizure

Then 4 more buggys appeared out of nowhere and decided to have a party

Greg gettin it

Marco gettin it

Comment

We finished that up and headed back to camp. Had some lunch and decided to run wrecking ball. First set of boulders i slip off a rock and land on my front driveshaft. Folds it up pretty good and bends the crap out of it. oops. i make a judgement call to run it and it was fine the rest of the trail.
      Wrecking ball damage:
      -Fubared front d-shaft
      -Sheared Upper link bolt
      -One ripped X terrain
      -Took out the hood on passenger side

Didn't get many pics because it was getting dark and we wanted to finish before it got too late...

Comment

Nice pics! Gotta love JV. Glad everyone survived

Rat
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Looks like fun Brice, Following Marco cost me a set of warn hubs.....
          97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
          WEB site

Comment

it sure is a good time out there.
            looks like you got s full taste of it.
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Tire plug? That ain't no stinking tire plug...where's Paradiddle???

LOL

Nice pics!! :thumbs_up
              -Bob
              '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

ok what the hell! I was there from fri till 5hrs ago. I never saw ya! I didnt have any cell service so I couldnt call ya. Man I tell ya there are several things im changing to my TJ before I go back. Basically the things that made it more difficult was my dinky 33s, stock 3:73 gears, stock T-case and beaing a 5 spead! But... I managed to get through some of the smaller trails. I know I only did Aftershock and Claw Hammer but still managed to bust a U-joint, break a TRE, bent spair Tie rod, and leaking steering box, and of course lots of scrapes! HAd a freggin blast though. I'll post some pics when I get them!

p.s. I got to see the Ultimate FJ! It was awesome. no one else prob cares but I was stoked!
                [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Awesome pics. Most of the time the pictures just dont do the trail justice. These actually show the stuff that the trail is made of. Good job.
                  "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                  (Charles Wells)

Comment

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
                    I know I only did Aftershock and Claw Hammer but still managed to bust a U-joint, break a TRE, bent spair Tie rod, and leaking steering box, and of course lots of scrapes!
                    you need a better spotter. :yay: :cactus:
                    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Working...
                    X