Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigRick
    replied
    Sorry, I won't be able to make it, as my Sundays are all tied up. I have only run one trail out there, but I did it twice. Once with the Hummer club of SC along with the C4X4 club and once with just my son in the CJ and the Rubi. I do not know the name of the trail, but it was one of the trails used on one of the big events held out there last summer. The highlight was lunch on the top of a hill were an old radio tower used to stand. the trail started with a small but challenging rock garden, (none of the H2's would try it, and only one of the H1 tried it) , then some ridge trails with some off camber stuff, then a loose down hill, followed by a loose up hill. I hope you all have fun out there. Be safe.

Good Wheeling

Leave a comment:

• blkTJ
    replied
    CB? I have no idea what your talking about?:confused:

j/k, no big deal, I drove to many miles today as it is. you guys have fun!!!:yay:

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    install the cb tonight, or tomorrow evening.

Leave a comment:

• blkTJ
    replied
    arrrrgh! I want to try out the antirock... guess it'll have to wait.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    10:00AM @ Stoddard Wells Road.

I'll have Rick, Tammy, Chris, & Dave.
    You won't miss us.

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    Chris,Erik and I are thinking about joining this run...Chris and I may end up going out to Sarah and Ricks tonight yet. I really look forward to running Achey Breaky again

Tam

Leave a comment:

• king4wd2
    replied
    Originally posted by PRegner
    If I get rained out of work again tomorrow, I'll come up the hill and come along. After the string of 70+ hour weeks I've had all summer, I'm ready for some slack time wheeling in the desert...
    Tom wants to know if everyone will be willing to wait until after 9:30 to meet. Paul if you come up great, you can come here first and then we'll head up together. rmagoo, what time are you guys willing to meet at Roy Rogers? Sarah, how about your plans? We'll meet if anyone is willing to meet after 9:30. Please Talk to ya l8r.

Leave a comment:

• rmagoo
    replied
    That sounds fine, Ill meet tommy and patty at roy rogers and then well mosey on up to stoddard road and look for you in the big parking lot at the restaurant you described. If we meet at 9:00 to 9:30 im guessing well be at stoddard road about 9:45 to 10:00. Looking forward to a good time. see you there.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Rick remembers where Achy Breaky is. I think we're in, as long as it stops raining! This is like Michigan-weather out here! Brrrrr ... My brother is out here for the weekend too, so I have to make sure he wants to go too.

If we make it, Stoddard Valley Rd. would be the best place for us to meet. (We're usually the late ones :confused: and Roy Rodgers is out of the way a tad ) We usually run channel 4 on this board, how bout you guys?

Leave a comment:

• rmagoo
    replied
    I'd like to do achy breaky, sounds like you know where the trails are, maybe you can lead us, i have a blm map but it doesnt have the names of the trails on them. This will be my first time in
    Stoddard Valley

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    If I get rained out of work again tomorrow, I'll come up the hill and come along. After the string of 70+ hour weeks I've had all summer, I'm ready for some slack time wheeling in the desert...

Leave a comment:

• king4wd2
    replied
    Originally posted by king4wd2
    The Old Roy Rogers Museum is on Roy Rogers Drive. Take it across the interstate west and then turn left onto Civic Drive and presto your there! Sorry, I won't be able to go. Are we doing easy stuff or hard? Let me know, maybe I'll go and bring the kids and give Marvin a trial run after being fixed.
    Definitely let me know because I'll be there if I can bring the kids. Tom won't be home in time for us to meet. He'll be getting home from work about 9:00 - 9:30. Are we going to do Achy Breaky? We've done that one!

Leave a comment:

• king4wd2
    replied
    Originally posted by sarah
    I'm near the corner of Highway 18 and Apple Valley Road. "D Street" exit.

I'm not actually sure where the Roy Rodgers museum was *gasp!* but I know a great meeting place is Stoddard Wells Road, it's the exit after D Street and there is a restaurant with a large parking lot on the right. There is also gas and other services at that exit.

I'll talk to Rick later today and see what we're doing.
    The Old Roy Rogers Museum is on Roy Rogers Drive. Take it across the interstate west and then turn left onto Civic Drive and presto your there! Sorry, I won't be able to go. Are we doing easy stuff or hard? Let me know, maybe I'll go and bring the kids and give Marvin a trial run after being fixed.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    I'm near the corner of Highway 18 and Apple Valley Road. "D Street" exit.

I'm not actually sure where the Roy Rodgers museum was *gasp!* but I know a great meeting place is Stoddard Wells Road, it's the exit after D Street and there is a restaurant with a large parking lot on the right. There is also gas and other services at that exit.

I'll talk to Rick later today and see what we're doing.

Leave a comment:

• rmagoo
    replied
    im meeting tommy-t at the old roy rogers museum, cause thats the only place I know for sure. is that near where you live sarah? We thouight 9:00 to 9:30?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X