Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by calipup
    FYI : If any vehicle encounters problems and need's to be towed i can lend out my garage for any fixes or repairs that would have to be done after the trip and my AAA card works that far away I'm only 1 1/2 hours away from the trail head in Citrus heights (suburb of Sacramento) not to mention i know all the 4wd parts stores and shops so i can get replacement parts pretty quickly.
    Good deal! I wasn't really looking forward to towing the heep up there. I really need a set of rings and a decent cam in that old GMC before I start dragging things around too much.

Besides, at 6 or 7 mpg, it makes for a expensive trip!
    olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

that is indeed, a good thing to know. i'm not anticiating any problems though i think i'm all cought up on my break crap to runs ratio... i hope! knock on wood
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

I don't see that there will be anything broken on this trip- as long as you use your head- it should be a nice slow scenic drive- I think everyone will drive out and home with no problems.
        Kirk
        1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Yay Triple A!!! Sarah and I are proud members also, so we can just drag whatever busted CJ (oops, are we the only one now?) to the trailhead and have em haul it away....lol.
          1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
          My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

I have AAA as well, just incase And with the way I drive its a nice thing to have
            [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I don't expect any major problems either...but it is always nice to know there is a plan in place if something does happen.

LOL @ "break crap to run ration"
              olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Good Ol' Diamler Chrysler covers my Jeep for Towing, lock outs and gas... I wonder if theyll come to the Rubicon?
                2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

I was reading an article on Jeep jamborees today and how they chopper drop in supplies , I wonder what it would cost me and the jeep to be airlifted in ? Damn i am gonna miss you guys . Have a great trip !!

JIM :{>

Comment

here's somebodys trail report from the rubicon, good reading, don't let the damages page fool you the rubi has both easy and difficult trail runs.

It's frustrating when you know all the answers, but nobody bothers to ask you the questions

Comment

after looking at a map (finally) it seems like it'd be alot easier for us to meet you dudes in bakersfield. what do you guys think? what time do you expect to be there? maybe it'd be a good spot to stop for lunch.
                      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

FYI: apparently Hurricane Claudette's effects will be felt all the way up north here. So do be prepared for potental showers, if any they will be very light and most likely just make it more humid. yay!
                        It's frustrating when you know all the answers, but nobody bothers to ask you the questions

Comment

great! maybe that can be our shower then, no leeches for me! are there leeches up there? bring extra garbage bags to keep your sleeping bag in!

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                            after looking at a map (finally) it seems like it'd be alot easier for us to meet you dudes in bakersfield. what do you guys think? what time do you expect to be there? maybe it'd be a good spot to stop for lunch.
                            They aren't going through Bakersfield. We all can meet you in Fresno around 2:00. I can tell you where when we decide. If you do decide to meet us in Fresno, it will take you 3 hours from Mojave to get there.
                            Last edited by igofshn; 07-16-03, 07:48 PM.
                            1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

We think thats the best way for us to go. Otherwise, we are just going further west. Where should we meet? We don't know anything about Fresno, so its really up to you! We'll check back lata tonight and see whats up, or drop us a PM.

Comment

Call me

I've been having problems posting messages; somebody please have JeepGal call me @ 909-265-5565 so I'll know where to meet her for the trip up.

Comment

Working...
                                X