Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard that you guys removed several bags of trash while running this trail last weekend. Thank you for doing your part, we sincerely appreciate it!

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal View Post
      I heard that you guys removed several bags of trash while running this trail last weekend. Thank you for doing your part, we sincerely appreciate it!

Tam
      Always. :tree: :cactus: :log: :earth:
      “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
      -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by paulhead View Post
        Thanks Paul,
        I stand in the corner now...
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
          Thanks Paul,
          I stand in the corner now...
          HA! Actually I was backing your comment. Come back outside and we'll TP someone's house.:bart:
          “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
          -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Had A Great Time!

Once again a great time, great trail boss, was a nice trail and the trail boss did a great job getting such a big group of jeeps through the trail in a timely manner.:thumbs_up
            Not In The Office Look For Me on The Trail's!
            It's a "Jeep Thing" you just wouldn't understand ....

Comment

Originally posted by iusemyjeep View Post
              I cannot believe that everyone thought that the fellow spotting was doing a good job! Doesn't anybody find it amazing that everyone that went through whilst listening to the spotter (I believe his name was Ted) obtained some sort of damage? I personally did not go through the V-notch, but was observing from the side-lines. The spotter was instructing the drivers to go through all
              a$$ backwards! I hope that he is dyslexic, that is the only excuse. The drivers
              listened to him and ended up in the slope situation. One person that did not
              listen was the one in the Green (muddy) XJ, he did not listen and made it completely through without body damage. Yes, he did snap an axle but it was a stock dana 35c with a detroit in the rear.
              The spotter did a good job and help everyone find the best line he could, if you are scared of getting some trail rash on your jeep then maybe this trail was not for you! just my :2:
              Not In The Office Look For Me on The Trail's!
              It's a "Jeep Thing" you just wouldn't understand ....

Comment

Everyone has their own issues with such a large crowd I am sure it was hard to hear and judge the spotters movements and with the rain beginning to fall its wasnt easy.Ted is a visiter at our shop all the time and is a great guy, with the rain falling and jeeps falling into the notch because of it, Ted and others had the insight to get a tow strap and with all of us there helped and pull the jeeps through the v-notch with minimal damage.
                I dont care about somebodys comment about the spotter, how about giving props to all the people working TOGETHER and helping each other out! That keeped the damage down. Thats why we wheel together to have fun.
                Now thats 4 wheeling, Dont you feel the LOVE.
                Yah thats my 2 cents and thats all I have to say about that!:zip:
                Last edited by New2image; 02-01-07, 08:00 AM.
                2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

Say it, Rick! Hey, it ws great meeting you guys. I'll be coming by your shop soon.
                  Rat
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                  X