Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the offers guys! It should be repaired here pretty quick when I finally get a day off! I will be there next time!

RockRat...See you at Calico!! Looks like I will be paired up with an Early Bronco group on Odessa!
    Built Not Bought
    1986 B2

Comment

so your meeting off the 38 at 2N01 at 8ish ?

Comment

You guys doin breakfast at paradise or are you headin straight for the trail, im in on this one, got to wheel with the yucaipa guys. //Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by FRMNJJ View Post
          so your meeting off the 38 at 2N01 at 8ish ?
          Yeah thats where ill be 8 - 8:30. See you guys there.
          -Allen
          |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Yeah we're still going to breakfast @ 6 and heading up at 7 takes about 45 mins. from there. We will be at the trail head right about 8. This should be a good day for running the rock garden. Kevin either way if you can't do breakfast we can hookup at the ranger station.

Comment

Originally posted by 04crawler View Post
              Yeah we're still going to breakfast @ 6 and heading up at 7 takes about 45 mins. from there. We will be at the trail head right about 8. This should be a good day for running the rock garden. Kevin either way if you can't do breakfast we can hookup at the ranger station.
              And the ranger station is where???

Comment

Do you remember how to get to my house, if you want you can stop and go with me, if you want to meet at the ranger station then keep going up yucaipa blvd to bryant turn left till you hit hwy 38 turn right and theres the station. Kevin

Originally posted by stever View Post
                And the ranger station is where???
                Last edited by xjkevin; 01-19-07, 12:28 PM.

Comment

sweet see you there.......we are expecting snow today..............nothing to big, maybe 1-2 inches..........its trying real hard to right now

Comment

hey fellas, do you have room for stock rubi unlimeted. the only mods i have is a warn winch with the standerd recovery tools, and the lack of fear when it comes to body damage.

Comment

we for sure have room. Do you know where the 38hwy meets with 2N01?
                      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

well im new from michagin but i have gps and sidekick trail maps. ill be there.

Comment

sweet sounds good we'll be on CB ch.4 if anything.
                          -Allen

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

you can't miss us we will be right off of the side of the 38 only spot with a few wranglers and some cool xj's too.

Comment

nice. see ya.

jesse,

Comment

Aight whos got the pics?! I know i saw some cameras out.

Had a good time like always!

How was 1N38 Tim? Hope you guys had fun too.
                                -Allen

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X