Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heartbreak Ridge / Pontiac

Anyone interested in running 2N01 to the Pontiac loop on Sat.? Bill and I will be going back to find the pontiac. We are planning on heading out at 7 from Yucaipa. Meeting at the trail head at 8 and leaving from there around 8:30. We will be running on channel 4 as always. We may be open to suggestions as to other trails in the area if no one wants to run this one.

Calling Out
    Shay- Bisquik59
    Allen-swbooking
    Tim-Kiowa

Lets all hook up again for some more fun!!!

Unfortunately, I will be working this weekend. GRRRRRR...All of this work is affecting my wheelin'!!!!
    Built Not Bought
    1986 B2

Comment

Damn well if i get called out i guess i have to be there. haha Looks like ill see you guys Sat morning. This time Im not the leader! lol
      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Sweet allen Got two new trail guides should be fun. Ill know on your cage by the end of this week too.

Shay sorry to hear that did you get the Bronco fixed?

Comment

Cool so its the 3rd and 4th of Feb. then, let me know. Ill see you saturday.
          |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Allen do you want to meet somewhere in town?

Comment

In BB? Either way is cool, we could just meet where you turn in from the road.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

ok sounds good unless we need to pickup anyone else.

Comment

Oh and thats where you turn in from hwy38 to 2N01 (just to be specific) haha.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

I havent had a day off since the last trip! I still need to replace my power steering hose and ring out the wires to the front locker! I need a day off!!
                    Built Not Bought
                    1986 B2

Comment

Well if you need a hand, you know where to find me. I have a load of tools including air so let me know.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

I am always ready too. Let me know I have a wierd vision problem and it is contagious! Dr. can't figure out why I can't see going to work when theres wheeling to be done. HEHEHE.

Comment

I am in.

Again no winch.

The wench will be working Saturday [Again], so ... no wench either.

Stever

Comment

Thers no need for a winch, a possible tow strap (knowing me ill be the only one to need it) but no winch... haha

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

lol......no wench he said........ maybe she doubles as the winch operator?
                              Have a great time.....wish I was going
                              "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                              (Charles Wells)

Comment

Working...
                              X