Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Mountain Break in run

04crawler and I shookdown his new lift with a little fun at Gold.

It was about 2 degrees when we hit the trail head. Ran up gold and ran into 1badFNJ and company. We explored the mine and the old miners cabin. All in all a great day in Big Bear. Missed those of you that weren't there and hope those that were up the mountain made it home safe.

Home safe finally warming up. Glad we got the locker fixed. Can't wait till next weekend.

Comment

here is one more you missed.

Comment

I think we must have come along right behind you. Saw 1bad up at the top by the rock garden. Man was it awsome today or what? We went over to Little Bear and got into some virgin snow. Since you obviously took that honor at GM. SO how's the new lift working?

Rat
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Hey Rat, was that you up there on Gold mountain when I was playing on the rocks? You should have stopped. Hey Rock Rat the boy and I went over to John Bull looking for you. We went ahead and did the Bull and I was the first one thru with my sons TJ behind me. Had to give him one little tug, but other then that he made it on his own with open axles. The kid is a hell of a driver. See you guys out there. Definitly going to be at Calico in Feb.

Comment

Great Pics! I wish I was there with you guys!
            Built Not Bought
            1986 B2

Comment

I'm new to the forum. Really nice pics. Let me know the next time you're running in BB, I'd love to join you. I ran the jamboree up there several years ago in my old cj7 and need to get back up there.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
                Hey Rat, was that you up there on Gold mountain when I was playing on the rocks? You should have stopped. Hey Rock Rat the boy and I went over to John Bull looking for you. We went ahead and did the Bull and I was the first one thru with my sons TJ behind me. Had to give him one little tug, but other then that he made it on his own with open axles. The kid is a hell of a driver. See you guys out there. Definitly going to be at Calico in Feb.
                Yep. That was me. And I knew that was you. Sorry I didn't stop. I was training a noob to drive, and she was having too much fun. That was crazy up there today. I was with XJKevin. We just kinda cruised it today, nothing too strenuous. But is was way fun up on Little Bear. Virgin snow and way slippery. That's great you're going to Calico. See you guys there. Your son is coming, right?

I'm gonna start another thread to post my pics.

Rat
                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Thats cool I thought that I did good doing bull Behind Shay with 33's unlocked. The new lift worked out great and we managed to fix the locker before the rock garden. We took the the easy way out 3n16 and my heater core went poop. We want to run holcom soon I will post in advance.

Comment

Gimme some advance notice on the Holcomb Creek!! Thats one of my favorite trails in BB!!
                    Built Not Bought
                    1986 B2

Comment

soon maybe after the superbowl?

Comment

NICE PICTURES! How did you like the new lift? I'm running the same kit!

Comment

You guys are having waaay too much fun. I gotta go with ya'll.

how do you say coooold!!:omg:
                          "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                          (Charles Wells)

Comment

I say 2 degrees at the trail head when we started at 10 am. Might be doing Heartbreak Ridge / Pontiac on sat will start new post when I have details.

Comment

Is Gold Mountain open?
                              1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
                              My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

Working...
                              X