Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife said to cold and if I get to crossed up she'll freak so Looks Like I'll bring someone else and 04 crawler to he is hardcore and will camp any where. Are there anymore campsites avalible by the rest of you guys from my jeep rocks? I will be out there on Friday night and leave Sunday.

Comment

pretty sure im camping to, no wife no rv too much of a pita, we'll figure it out so were all together, //Kevin

Originally posted by rockrat33 View Post
      Wife said to cold and if I get to crossed up she'll freak so Looks Like I'll bring someone else and 04 crawler to he is hardcore and will camp any where. Are there anymore campsites avalible by the rest of you guys from my jeep rocks? I will be out there on Friday night and leave Sunday.

Comment

Mark, I'll be bringing my box trailer with sideboards to take out on the trail, Kevin.

Comment

Most appreciative, Kevin! Your always willing to go the extra mile. Thanks!

The website www.calicocleanup.com has been updated with a few rules and regulations that we need to follow during our event. Some are simple common courtesy rules and others are merely common sense to keep everyone safe-and sane without any drama.

On a lighter note, we just past 400+ volunteers and 180 rigs on sign up's. Talk about a work party racking up hours, huh??? BLM is super excited about our efforts and the participation from everyone that recreates and enjoys Calico.

Mark

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
          Mark, I'll be bringing my box trailer with sideboards to take out on the trail, Kevin.
          "run forest, run!"

Comment

Just a reminder to sign the roll call and wear your MJR shirts so we can find you! We'll have our yellow banners too. Once we head out with the BLM we may be difficult to find.

If anyone wants stickers, travel mugs or t-shirts, please let me know - I usually try to bring the least amount of stuff possible. For anyone who's in the AAT and has put in hours recently, we have t-shirts and hats for the taking. Let me know what size you wear.

See ya'll Saturday!
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

My brother and I will both be there - "Kodiak Spirit" and "Desert Jewel" - representing Victor Valley 4 Wheelers. We aren't camping, but will arrive early Saturday morning. We'll be wearing our Orange Club shirts! Can't wait to meet you all!!

Comment

Very cool Julie, See you guys there. Night run?

Kurt
                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Hey Kurt!! Night run might be fun...

Comment

me and billy 04crawler are in and would like you to bring us a few xl tees brown green and black please I can send you the money now if thats cool.

Comment

This Is The Same Weekend As The Superbowl

Originally posted by Desert Jewel View Post
                      Hey Kurt!! Night run might be fun...
                      of nascar that is....Well boys and girls, I have got a couple emails regarding this cleanup event. However, I never miss the daytona 500. Best of luck and i hope some of you win something good in the raffle as well
                      "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Originally posted by matt2001tj View Post
                        of nascar that is....Well boys and girls, I have got a couple emails regarding this cleanup event. However, I never miss the daytona 500. Best of luck and i hope some of you win something good in the raffle as well
                        Hey Matt!!! The Daytona 500 is on Sunday - the clean up is on Saturday. Now that you don't have any exuses....we'll see you there!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Just another bump and reminder to sign the roll call! I need a solid headcount of MJR volunteers so we can plan our activities for the cleanup. Thanks a bunch and see you all soon!

http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/ca...=2007-2-17&c=1
                          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by matt2001tj View Post
                            Now Matt...tuck that mullet up into your hat, put some lotion on your (red) neck, and get out there!

lol! j/k man!

Wish I could make it...my daughter turns 6 that weekend, and on top of that, I've got some of my wife's Canadian relatives in town...
                            -Bob
                            '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Thats Comedy

Originally posted by steelman View Post
                              Now Matt...tuck that mullet up into your hat, put some lotion on your (red) neck, and get out there!
                              lol! j/k man!
                              Hey your killin me, I have not had a mullet since 1996 At any rate, I also have my little girl that weekend as well. And, its not easy being an irish/redneck.....M
                              "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

I didn't realize that the wheeling is Sunday, and cleanup only on Saturday... Don't think I'll be able to do much wheeling, but I'm not going to back out of a good event because I need to get back for work Monday. I might be able to do a half day Sunday or something... we'll see! I changed my RSVP to "Yes" from "Maybe" since I'll be there for sure! How do we find MJR camp? CB Channel 4? Cell phone reception out there? If so, somebody important give me your number! See you all next weekend!
                                If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X