X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

More Pics From The Run

Originally posted by matt2001tj View Post
      Ford Guy and Desert Valdez, thanks for a great job on the pictures. I seen a LOT of people taking pictures, anyone have any pics of me going through the rock gardens?

Comment

Comment

I'm Desert Jewel...real name Julie. Thanks for the great pic's!! Had a great time. Dishpan was a lot more then expected, especially in the dark! Can't wait to go again.

Comment

Finally here...

I had a great time on this trail, and after such a great showing of good tempered enjoyable people I had to finally join the " My Jeep Rocks " thing. Thanx Matt for inviting us along, and making sure Paul made it out in one piece.

this time.
            :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
              I had a great time on this trail, and after such a great showing of good tempered enjoyable people I had to finally join the " My Jeep Rocks " thing. Thanx Matt for inviting us along, and making sure Paul made it out in one piece.

this time.
              Jesse,
              It was great meeting you and wheelin with all the folks from VV and whoever wlse was there. As always the trailin is great, and the people are the best. Welcome to MJR.
              Kurt
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Videos From The Run

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                Jesse,
                It was great meeting you and wheelin with all the folks from VV and whoever wlse was there. As always the trailin is great, and the people are the best. Welcome to MJR.
                Kurt
                Hey guys, At the victor valley christmas party tonight I got the vid of the train of rigs going up the rock formation. Looks like me Kodiak and Rat patrol got the best "front wheel in the air" ... Anyone that wants the vid on dvd PM me. Jesse and Julie ill have a copy at next months business meeting. I was waiting for this vid to mail to JJ along with vid of him rolling in the mud.............MATT

"Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Originally posted by matt2001tj View Post
                  Hey guys, At the victor valley christmas party tonight I got the vid of the train of rigs going up the rock formation. Looks like me Kodiak and Rat patrol got the best "front wheel in the air" ... Anyone that wants the vid on dvd PM me. Jesse and Julie ill have a copy at next months business meeting. I was waiting for this vid to mail to JJ along with vid of him rolling in the mud.............MATT

Matt, thanks. I sent you a PM. Hey, I want the one of JJ aka bumper cowboy in training...

Rat
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Matt, thanks. I sent you a PM. Hey, I want the one of JJ aka bumper cowboy in training...

Rat

me too , me too, and of Calico

Comment

Nice pics everyone. Say, which jeep is Kodiak Spirit's jeep? hehe, sweet!
                      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Rat & Jj Bumper Cowboys Jj In The Mud Video

Rat
                        Better later than never, check this out....Matt
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVsQqzOTlvg
                        "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Thanks, already saved to the hard drive!
                          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Kodiak Spirit's Daddy

Kodiak Spirit is my creation, and I am new (relatively) to MJR, and I don't get to wheel nearly enough!

Thanx for the compliment... on the JP!
                            :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Working...
                            X