Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swbooking
    (i didnt see that till just now)
    That would be cool but i dont think my rig will be up to go, my clutch went out, so its back to california transmission in hawthorne for a new clutch. I doubt ill have it by sunday... but theres always a maybe! Ill probably be in a stupid little ranger, but it gets WAY good MPG. 436 miles to the last tank! HECK YEAH! or in my GFs RSX. but either way let me know.

OH! and i decided we should all just wear little name tags of our screen names while were there. so we can see who everyone is HAHAHA.
    Unfortunately, it looks like I'll be going Saturday NOT Sunday now... I've got to be in San Diego Sunday afternoon/night to tailgate the football game like no other! Bringing my Jeep, a satellite dish & an inverter to watch the game in the parking lot! Couple of my friends have tickets, the rest of us, just a ticket to party!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

^^^ HAHA nice... I have to be in San Diego for a party on saturday day/night. looks like were opposite on that one. well after i get my jeep back im plannin a wheelin trip so maybe you could make that one. have fun at the expo!
      -Allen
      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy
        Unfortunately, it looks like I'll be going Saturday NOT Sunday now... I've got to be in San Diego Sunday afternoon/night to tailgate the football game like no other! Bringing my Jeep, a satellite dish & an inverter to watch the game in the parking lot! Couple of my friends have tickets, the rest of us, just a ticket to party!
        I'm going to the EXPO on Saturday for the same reason! Gonna be at the game on Sunday sportin' one of my Steeler jerseys (a hint as to how I came up with my username)! :shout:
        (I'll be INSIDE the stadium though! )
        -Bob
        '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Will be going with my best friend on sat unless softball goes long friday nite. Hope to finally meet some of you there.

Comment

I'll be wearing my shirt that says "Offroad Vehicle Recovery Team - Remove your heap with a JEEP". It's white with grey text! Look for me!

Comment

Im gonna stencil a shirt with SWBOOKING on it. ahah seriously though. either that or my White MDR250 shirt. Ill see you guys there.
              Last edited by swbooking; 10-05-06, 01:35 PM.
              |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

I Will Be There On Saturday Hoping To Meet Some Mjr People. I Havent Been To Any Mjr Events Yet.

Comment

I've been trying to go but my wife has her aunties visiting from Scotland so I'm broke and tied up. Have fun guys, it'll been the first year not going in a few.:mad:
                  (Somebody bring me back some t-shirts and stickers! :homer
                  “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                  -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Leaving the house to go down there right now. Wearing my brown MJR shirt.
                    Dennis
                    04 TJ
                    4.0/Auto
                    RE 4.5 Long Arm
                    Rock-It Man Rockers
                    33x12.50 BFG A/T
                    desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

Man, wayyyy too many people there to pick out people. I did buy a book and get a ton of free stickers. I don't want to put most of the stickers on my rig though until I actually have the parts of the respective manufacturers. I guess I can put on the Kilby one, the Rubicon Express one, a K&N one, and a JKS one I already had without being a poser... haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy
                        Man, wayyyy too many people there to pick out people. I did buy a book and get a ton of free stickers. I don't want to put most of the stickers on my rig though until I actually have the parts of the respective manufacturers. I guess I can put on the Kilby one, the Rubicon Express one, a K&N one, and a JKS one I already had without being a poser... haha!
                        Stick 'em all on a metal cabinet door in the garage like I did!

There were def. alot of people there, and lots of cool stuff to see.

CJBrian: I know you talked with zillions of people today and wont remember me, but it was nice to meet you and chat a little about the JK on 37's (which looked pretty good :thumbs_up) and that sweet yellow rig as well! :drool:
                        -Bob
                        '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

It was pretty cool out there today, i chatted with CjBrain a little, and saw Rat Patrol out there. Got a lot of posters, and manuf. books which is cool, and finnaly got to sit the the corbeau seats i want and they are NICE! haha hope everyone else had fun!

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

x2 on the corbeau seats, very nice and a lot cheaper than Mastercraft. I like the fact that you can choose from several types of fabric. Also talked to CJBrian, but probably has no clue who I am and I ended up buying some stuff. But had I known it was this big, I would have come for both days, as it seems I only saw half of it. I guess now I will have to go to TDS to catch up on the rest of the stuff.
                            [COLOR="Blue"]If you don't have the time to do it right, what makes you think you'll have the time to do it twice?[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking
                              It was pretty cool out there today, i chatted with CjBrain a little, and saw Rat Patrol out there. Got a lot of posters, and manuf. books which is cool, and finnaly got to sit the the corbeau seats i want and they are NICE! haha hope everyone else had fun!
                              Hey guys,
                              The expo was huge! Andrew, Shari and I wondered around that place most of Sunday and still didn't see it all. Who'd a thunk off roading was so popular????
                              Good to see you Allen, and your girlfreind. Too cute she is! Brian and I talked for a few, I saw him on the way out of there Sunday afternoon. Didn't see many other MJR folks there, but saw Russ Chung's jeep parked a few down from mine. Hey Russ! Stickers? Did someone say stickers? How many dents can I cover up now?????
                              Rat
                              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by steelman
                                Stick 'em all on a metal cabinet door in the garage like I did!
                                I was thinking of that! Or one of my toolboxes.

Too bad for you about the game!

Here was our setup in the parking lot:

See the dish? We watched the game in the parking lot! Tons of fun! More pictures and everything are on my website: http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X