Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Road Expo

Has this been posted yet? I've gome the last 4 years.
    http://ca.offroadexpo.com/orepomona/v42/index.cvn
    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

yeah! ill probably be there on the 8th! Hopefully as a guest of Offroad Evolution and CJBrian.
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

I'll be there both days at the Offroad Evolution booth. Come check out the Girls, The new 4 door Wrangler on 37's, Going Big's custom TJ, Another custom TJ, and maybe my LJ if there is room. We'll be right across from Berts Motorcycles.

Comment

Originally posted by CJBrian
        I'll be there both days at the Offroad Evolution booth. Come check out the Girls, The new 4 door Wrangler on 37's, Going Big's custom TJ, Another custom TJ, and maybe my LJ if there is room. We'll be right across from Berts Motorcycles.
        That sounds cool! I went last year, and am really going to try to make it this year. I'll definitely find you/your booth if I can make it!
        -Bob
        '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

I want to go but that's my wife's birthday weekend.

Comment

Take her with you! Nothing says Happy Birthday like drooling over new parts. I plan on going on the 8th. Have gone for the last 4 yrs.
            "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

I'll be there, probably sunday! Hey there Mr. UCR swbooking... we should meet up! I want to see your rig!
              If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

I'll be there on Sunday in the SBNFA booth.
                Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Originally posted by CJBrian
                  I'm def. gonna make it on Saturday. Brian, I'll come and see ya!
                  -Bob
                  '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

see you there.

Comment

I'm going Saturday afternoon. Brian, I'll come by and see you as well.
                      92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

Comment

Unfortunately my jeep won't be in the show not enough room. We will have 5 jeeps and a trailer.
                        1. 07 JK on 37' Krawlers
                        2. Goin Bigs custom yellow TJ on 44's
                        3. White TJ with our own 3 link suspension
                        4. Orange LJ with a Hemi
                        5. Yellow LJ on 37's with an Adventure trailer
                        Last edited by CJBrian; 10-02-06, 11:32 PM.

Comment

too bad. i havent seen it since all the work. Ill for sure be there on the 8th!
                          |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

It will be in the parking lot!

If anyone wants $2 off coupons come by the shop.
                            www.offroadevolution.com
                            Last edited by CJBrian; 10-02-06, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy
                              I'll be there, probably sunday! Hey there Mr. UCR swbooking... we should meet up! I want to see your rig!
                              (i didnt see that till just now)
                              That would be cool but i dont think my rig will be up to go, my clutch went out, so its back to california transmission in hawthorne for a new clutch. I doubt ill have it by sunday... but theres always a maybe! Ill probably be in a stupid little ranger, but it gets WAY good MPG. 436 miles to the last tank! HECK YEAH! or in my GFs RSX. but either way let me know.

OH! and i decided we should all just wear little name tags of our screen names while were there. so we can see who everyone is HAHAHA.
                              Last edited by swbooking; 10-03-06, 01:50 PM.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X