Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeri Lyn
    I'll be heading up Thursday, be there by late afternoon. I plan on camping in the Aliklik (or something like that!) campground. See you guys there
    cool see ya there, looks like we will be in the same camp site if we can find a site when we get there.:log: :fire:
    Not In The Office Look For Me on The Trail's!
    It's a "Jeep Thing" you just wouldn't understand ....

Comment

Ok will do its too late to reg now so if i can get in i will look for you

steve

Comment

Originally posted by Desert_Valdez
        Sounds like fun, but it's just too far away. Wife doesn't trust the Jeep(s) to make it that far without breaking down on us. Sux cuz I have that week off too!
        Lol, rent a tow vehicle and a trailer ^.^
        WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
        [_____]
        (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
        []--o---[]

Comment

Fright night great family fun

great event not very big but very family friendly. kid's and i had a great time, and one of my girls won 1st place in a pumpkin painting contest.
          i was on the 7:15 run and did not know what to expect on the trail, we got of to a slow start but after the first check point it went very smooth and there where lots of spooks and and mazes to follow. i will definitely be back next year.
          Jeri Lyn, was nice to see you again hope all went well for you to.
          Last edited by Jeep Thing; 10-26-06, 05:43 PM.
          Not In The Office Look For Me on The Trail's!
          It's a "Jeep Thing" you just wouldn't understand ....

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Thing
            great event not very big but very family friendly. kid's and i had a great time, and one of my girls won 1st place in a pumpkin painting contest.
            i was on the 7:15 run and did not know what to expect on the trail, we got of to a slow start but after the first check point it went very smooth and there where lots of spooks and and mazes to follow. i will definitely be back next year.

Did you take any pictures?
            Joe Rojas
            1994 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Thing
              Good to see you, too and great your daughter won!
              Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Working...
              X