Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fright Night 12 October 21 & 22, 2006

Come one, come all to Point Mugu Four Wheel Drive Clubs 12th annual Fright Night Trail Event. Fun weekend for the whole family. Skits and scares on the Haunted Fright Night Trail. Can go on the late afternoon Matinee Run, the evening run or the Late Show. New trail this year. Costume contest, adult vehicle games, kids games. Lots of great prizes at this year's raffle. Tires (4), winch, just to name a few. 100% of all proceeds donated back to help fight to keep our trails open. (Cal4wheel, Corva, Blue Ribbon, United Four Wheelers)

[roll]300[/roll]
    Last edited by sarah; 09-17-06, 11:47 AM.
    Chris - 97 TJ Sport w/ 4.5" RE Superflex lift kit, - 78 CJ-5 w/ Skyjacker 3" lift kit.

Go to www.pointmugu4x4.org or contact rwoodard@liracon.com or call Kelle @ (805) 338-1901 for more info.
    Chris - 97 TJ Sport w/ 4.5" RE Superflex lift kit, - 78 CJ-5 w/ Skyjacker 3" lift kit.

Comment

This is a great event. Very mellow people, well put together. This will be my third year going. I'm heading up Thursday am and staying till Sunday.
      Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

The only problem is that they are doing it in the OHV park rather than up Millers.

But some one in the club said that the rangers agreed to open one of the motorcycle trails called Backbone to the club for this event. So at least it will be a new "trial"
        92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

Comment

im in

:devil: sounds like a lot of fun, looking forward to it.
          will send in my reg today.
          will be there with my little ghost and gouls in tow.
          Last edited by Jeep Thing; 09-02-06, 12:38 PM.
          Not In The Office Look For Me on The Trail's!
          It's a "Jeep Thing" you just wouldn't understand ....

Comment

Sounds like fun for everyone. I'm will be attending this event.

Comment

We wanted to go, but this is the same weekend as the CalAccess Expo in Tulare.
              They will have sand drags, and a rock crawl and other outdoor info/things there.

Enjoy

Todd
              Navy-Jeepster
              Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
              Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

This year we are going to run rock races up the two rock courses @ the obstacle course in Hungry Valley, RTI Ramp, Teeter Totter, and we are also working with state parks to add some extra challenges to some of the existing trails. Our new trail for Fright Night only incorporates a couple of the existing trails in the park. Most of our trail is all new and cleared just for this event.

Comment

Sounds like fun, but it's just too far away. Wife doesn't trust the Jeep(s) to make it that far without breaking down on us. Sux cuz I have that week off too!
                  [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                  Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Registerd and Getting Ready!

Well looks like i will be heading out early friday morning to get a spot. i plan on staying till sunday maybe monday will see how things go.
                    i hope to see some more people from mjr sign up, this will be my first fright night it sounds like it will be lots of fun for the kids.:devil:

Comment

how much is it to reg

Comment

Originally posted by CWOLF
                        how much is it to reg
                        $50.00 PER-REG
                        $55.00 ON SITE

Comment

im soory is that per person or per vehicle

Comment

:smile: Its $50 bucks per rig. you can also see a link to the event web site in the 2nd post.
                            if you make it up there stop by and introduce your self. so far it looks like
                            xj chuck and i will be up there on Friday.
                            Last edited by Jeep Thing; 10-14-06, 10:47 AM.

Comment

I'll be heading up Thursday, be there by late afternoon. I plan on camping in the Aliklik (or something like that!) campground. See you guys there
                              Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Working...
                              X