Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Bear Meet and Greet '06 (3 Merged Threads)

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pics, everyone! The trail run looks like it was a blast. Woohoo!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Mtbikbob
      Yes I did, Paul got some great shots. Thanks Paul! I'll have to print it out and place in on the dash board with a heading of, "What not to do".

Maybe its time to find some rockers with the tube on the side. It would have minimized my damage and would give us something to hook to when we do roll over.

BobO
      Gotta love Bob's outlook. It's not IF they roll over, it's WHEN they roll over.

Comment

When? you said when?

How does that go again......'If you keep doing what your doin, your goin keep gettin what your gettin'. (another jeeprs motto, I forget who)

Well, its not the goal to roll over, but you have got to find and recognize the situation that will. This one caught me and rat I am sure, by surprise. A combination of being downhill, crossways contributed. May I add, we did not roll, 'so there you have it and there it is.'

To all the jeeprs on the hills and valleys:
        "May the trail be kind with lots of memories to bring to mind.
        Thrills and spills of every kind, but leaving nothing behind.
        No paint nor nut or bolt do we shed,
        all just topics to this forum on the web."
        Last edited by Mtbikbob; 08-23-06, 12:22 PM.
        "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
        (Charles Wells)

Comment

Kurt, didn't you get some pics of me coming down the "hard" side of white mountain? I'd like to see your pictures posted!!!

Btw, I added a few from the 19th on my website, and will be adding more from the 20th tomorrow!
          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy
            Kurt, didn't you get some pics of me coming down the "hard" side of white mountain? I'd like to see your pictures posted!!!

Btw, I added a few from the 19th on my website, and will be adding more from the 20th tomorrow!
            Yeah, I did get some good pics of you on White Mnt. I have'nt uploaded to Photobucket yet. Maybe tomorrow afternoon. I've been traveling all week and haven't had time. Look for them in the next few days. Can I upload to your site?
            Rat
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Why did you guys run disphan down hill???

Its alot more fun going up

Actually the best way to run both is to do

Disphpan from west-east, then hit 3n16 take a left at the exit past the gate and run up to Holcomb and go west to east on holcomb UP the rock garden..

thats a fun quik loo[
              UHH....DUUUHHH

Comment

Originally posted by zjmike
                Its alot more fun going up[
                First time I ran it and going down hill racked my nevres and almost rolled Bob and took us about 40 min. Going up it took us 10min .
                “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

At Least You Didnt Roll

Originally posted by sam 15
                  Well the next thing I know, my left rear tire is passing me
                  Yikes, ill bet that scared the hell out of you and then some. While thats one of the worse ones ive heard of over the years at least you didnt roll. Thats why i have 200 mile AAA its worth 102 bucks a year. I can break down in Vegas and get a free ride home. Post some pics of the damage, at least you didnt roll and you didnt get hurt....MATT

"Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Originally posted by zjmike

Its alot more fun going up

Actually the best way to run both is to do

Disphpan from west-east, then hit 3n16 take a left at the exit past the gate and run up to Holcomb and go west to east on holcomb UP the rock garden..

thats a fun quik loo[
                    zjmike,
                    Kurt, Andrew and Paul turned around at the wash and went back up. Joy and I went on downhill and headed home.
                    BobO
                    "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                    (Charles Wells)

Comment

Working...
                    X