X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matt2001TJ = to many hobbies

Originally posted by Russ Chung
    Make sure you post some pictures too....especially of the girls in bikinis
    Russ , you are by far the best man for pictures on a off road run. If i can get a boating pic or two this weekend with a jeep in it then ill post....M

"Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

• How about a time and meeting place for sunday?

Originally posted by sarah
      Hanna Flat

Comment

• Dangit, I'm mad now, I was just getting everything together and realized my 512 Mb Memory Stick is no good... Looks like I'm going to have to go buy a new (bigger) one tomorrow... (no, that's not sarcastic... I didn't want to spend any extra money on something like this right now).
        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by Sully
          I am out. Have a fun time.
          Ok. Kyle/Brian 4.2, pm an address. I have something to send you. I was planning on bringing it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by jeepnzj
            anyone going through yucaipa or mentone to 38 want to caravan, ill be leaving sat. morn. meet at the ranger station on bryant and hwy38, 7:45ish. Kevin
            PM sent
            1997 TJ hp44/hp60-a lot of goodies

Comment

• Does anyone or can anyone stop by and gather hand tools before Saturday morning? Or do we want to grab them in the morning? Looking like 28 rigs.
              Last edited by FJ Crawlin'; 08-18-06, 09:37 AM.
              "run forest, run!"

Comment

• Adopt-A-Trail Patrol

For anyone that's interested in patrolling 2N84 in the morning with us, (as I said before we'll be on the trail til about noon, and it's suitable for stock rigs), the following would be very helpful:
                • gloves
                • long pants
                • trash bags
                • small shovel if you have one
                • brush trimmers if you have some
                • AAT magnets/signs if you have some

Here are some of the things we'll try to accomplish:
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah
                  For anyone that's interested in patrolling 2N84 in the morning with us, (as I said before we'll be on the trail til about noon, and it's suitable for stock rigs), the following would be very helpful:
                  • gloves
                  • long pants
                  • trash bags
                  • small shovel if you have one
                  • brush trimmers if you have some
                  • AAT magnets/signs if you have some

Here are some of the things we'll try to accomplish:
                  AAT magnets? Are those magnets to stick to your vehicle that say "Adopt A Trail" or something? How do I get one? I'd like to help whenever I can! Unfortunately, I've already packed (you should have posted this last night, or a week ago when I asked what to bring), and I didn't pack pants. On a good note I do however, have gloves, trash bags, and a small crappy camping shovel!

Comment

• Mat, you can get magnets when they have them at the quarterly adopt-a-trail meetings.

Comment

Mat, you can get magnets when they have them at the quarterly adopt-a-trail meetings.
                      I'm more concerned that he said he didn't pack PANTS!!!!
                      [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                      Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

• I think I'm staying on the Arrowhead side - might be safer!
                        Jeff
                        OHV76V
                        KG6TY
                        You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert_Valdez
                          Yeah, considering the lows at night up there

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert_Valdez
                            Sorry, I live by the beach... It's weird for me today because I'm wearing shoes... I haven't worn shoes since a funeral a few weeks ago... I knew flip-flops wouldn't fly up there, but I figured I'd be OK with shorts... maybe my fiance packed pants for me? we'll see!

Comment

Yeah, considering the lows at night up there
                              Lows = the lowest my Aunt/Uncle puts the thermostat! Plus, lows of 54-58 aren't too bad to handle w/ pants... even if I was camping, I'd just get in my sleeping bag before the rest of you!

Comment

• Although you can still sign the roll call, I'm considering it officially closed. We've got the list along with phone numbers, if you've entered them, so we can get a hold of you if there's problems, changes to schedule, etc.

See everyone there! and have a safe trip up.

Comment

Working...
                                X