This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, lets see then...

The Rubicon is the weekend of the 22nd in July... so that weekend is taken. The weekend of the 15th seems open, and the weekend of the 29th looks open also, that is July for me. Weekend of the 1st may be open for the rest of ya'll and be an alternative. Being so close to the 4th of July, I dont know what BB will look like for camping.

15th is best option for me in July, I hope to be home visiting family on the 29th. That's my :2:
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Arrowhead meet and greet

Sounds great to me. Anywhere as long as its in the shade and under 80 degrees.

Comment

Weekend of July 15th works for us.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Its the weekend before the Rubicon. We'd like to have this weekend for any additional adjustments/maintenance on the Jeeps. Both of our Jeeps are down right now, being worked on. We need to do a shakedown before Rubicon, with time to fix/adjust anything before the Rubicon.

Id like to do it the weekend (July 8/9) before that, but I know that doesnt work for Nick. How bout we set up two runs, do both?

Tam
          2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
          Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

How about the first weekend in July instead? You're right about the timing before the Rubicon. We may not be able to be up there long that weekend either.

Comment

As I stated before, please dont let my crazy-a$$ work schedule determine anything, I'm sure there'll be another run going on the weekend of the 15th.
              [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
              Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Should be done with soccer sign-ups by then, let us know when the date is decided.

Comment

What Weekend...???

Im all for a big bear get together as long as it starts on a saterday...name the date and the place.
                  "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Count me in lets push towards end of july august time frame my beast should be done. That would make for a great inagural run
                    Head nut at Outdoorlogic
                    Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
                    www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Aight troopers, How does the August 12th or 29th weekend work for everyone at Juniper Springs? Pot luck kinda thing...maybe a little dutch oven grub and some good company?
                      "run forest, run!"

Comment

I'll be back from deployment mid july, so I'll be in BB the 29th of July. I fully plan to live at yellow post 5 till my leave expires.
                        It's not what you have. it's what you do with what you have.

Comment

12th looks do-able from here.

Comment

Youzzz all figure it out and post up. I'll be there with a bottle of Patron Silver...
                            Rat
                            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

And a lime...
                              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

may need to check on the aarea around Juniper springs being open
                                I beleve it is closed due to the fire 2 weeks ago.
                                censored for having an opinion

Comment

Working...
                                X