Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going out in Lake Arrowhead Area This Weekend?

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going out in Lake Arrowhead Area This Weekend?

Any one gonna do some runs this weekend and possibly be interested in taking myself and my roommate in a ride along and show us some real things we could use on the trails? I dont think my stock XJ could do much but id really like to learn a thing or two about jeepin before i got out and make a fool of myself... some money for gas sound good? 30 or 40 bucks?
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Originally posted by swbooking
    Any one gonna do some runs this weekend and possibly be interested in taking myself and my roommate in a ride along and show us some real things we could use on the trails? I dont think my stock XJ could do much but id really like to learn a thing or two about jeepin before i got out and make a fool of myself... some money for gas sound good? 30 or 40 bucks?
    Well welcome to MJR, your stock xj can do more than you think. Speaking from experience, making a fool of yourself is all part of the fun and enjoyment. Try driving some easy to moderate trails and invite some wheelers to join you and your buddy. Don't go alone...just in case the unexpected happens.

Biggest advice I will give you is to learn your rig's abilities and your own. Keep your foot off the clutch and let the transfercase do it's job. Just my .02!

Mark
    "run forest, run!"

Comment

Originally posted by FJ Crawlin'
      Well welcome to MJR, your stock xj can do more than you think. Speaking from experience, making a fool of yourself is all part of the fun and enjoyment. Try driving some easy to moderate trails and invite some wheelers to join you and your buddy. Don't go alone...just in case the unexpected happens.

Biggest advice I will give you is to learn your rig's abilities and your own. Keep your foot off the clutch and let the transfercase do it's job. Just my .02!

Mark
      Thanks Mark, yeah i do drive on some pretty decent trails right now in lake arrowhead and in Riverside(youd be suprised whats out here). I really want to be able to do some more hardcore things like rock crawling etc... just looking to see if anyone is going out so they can show me other trails. One day i went out and got stopped by this pack of broncos in my way and they were crawling some stuff i never even saw was there. It was pretty cool.
      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

There will be a few of us meeting at the Big Bear discovery center at 8:30 on Sunday.

You are more than welcome to come along..

bring your XJ....it will do fine, we will keep your rockers out of therocks.

there will be another XJ there, a ZJ and a crazy built SFA Jeep liberty..

will be fun... come on over....
        UHH....DUUUHHH

Comment

cool sounds good ill be there... thanks mike you can PM me a number if i cant make it or something ill give you a call so your not waiting up for me.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

oh hey is that the discovery center on N. Shore in Fawnskin? just makin sure haha dont wanna show up somewhere else and not be there...

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by zjmike
              There will be a few of us meeting at the Big Bear discovery center at 8:30 on Sunday.

You are more than welcome to come along..

bring your XJ....it will do fine, we will keep your rockers out of therocks.

there will be another XJ there, a ZJ and a crazy built SFA Jeep liberty..

will be fun... come on over....
              Mike, what do you guys planning on running this sunday ? might be interested

Comment

oh hey is that the discovery center on N. Shore in Fawnskin? just makin sure haha dont wanna show up somewhere else and not be there...
                and yes its on north shore drive.....

Comment

so is this dead in the water ?

Comment

dead in the water? as in im going for sure or what?

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

dead in the water? as in im going for sure or what?
                      opssss meant, what trials are you guys gonig to do ? Do you need someone to ride with still ?

Comment

Originally posted by FRMNJJ
                        opssss meant, what trials are you guys gonig to do ? Do you need someone to ride with still ?
                        well ZjMike told me to bring my jeep, its completely stock (XJ) and he said it will do fine so im guessing its not something thats to hard. Im just meeting them so i dont exactly know what trails or whats going on sorry FRMNJJ but ill be there at 8:30on sunday so if nothing goes down and you wanna show me and my roommate the ropes ill be glad to hook you up with lunch or gas or something sound good? 8:30 sunday discovery center?

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

kinda hoping to do some dishpan again.......but stock wont make it......

Comment

well i originally just wanted to go in a ride along with someone and leave my jeep you wanna do that? ill leave my jeep and my roommate and i run dishpan with you? you wanna do that?

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by FRMNJJ
                              kinda hoping to do some dishpan again.......but stock wont make it......
                              Is this run for Saturday or Sunday? Because the run states 6/3 - 6/4
                              Drew
                              95yj Six Pack

Comment

Working...
                              X