Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going out in Lake Arrowhead Area This Weekend?

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks SW. Out of fustration I let the AAA driver take me to a AAA shop. Unfortunateally it was Friday afternoon and they were loaded. I think it is either the coil or the PCM. It tried to go once and I made it across the parking lot before it quit. Plent of cranking power and fuel. It just caught me by suprise. First time in ten years that I've had it it wouldn't start.
    You guys have fun. Take plenty of pictures and I'll pretend my rig is one of those going over the rocks.
    George
    Last edited by TDS SD; 06-03-06, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FRMNJJ
      crab flats or my backyard.....is your girlfriend coming ?
      No Girlfriend but I'm coming up late. Thinking of pitching a tent up off of Polique cyn. road. I've camped there before.

Comment

Originally posted by TDS SD
        Thanks SW. Out of fustration I let the AAA driver take me to a AAA shop. Unfortunateally it was Friday afternoon and they were loaded. I think it is either the coil or the PCM. It tried to go once and I made it across the parking lot before it quit. Plent of cranking power and fuel. It just caught me by suprise. First time in ten years that I've had it it wouldn't start.
        You guys have fun. Take plenty of pictures and I'll pretend my rig is one of those going over the rocks.
        George
        Sorry to hear you wont make it. Yeah my XJ cranked fine but there was just no spark jumping to the distrubutor, I had fuel and everything as well. Hope your jeep turns out fine.
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Working...
        X