Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by king4wd2
    The mine was great! However, the bit about sticking your head out the window. We were told to do that at our first four wheeling expedition. We went through a beginners training course at Big Bear for the 1998 Jeep Jamboree and they told us to do that for proper tire placement; however, you can still get stuck on a rock. So, it's up to the driver what they want to do, but personally, I like sticking my head out the window to see where I'm lining my tire up.
    Good advice...I will try it. It was good advice like that from my brother and others that got me through the weekend.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by sarah
    thanks guys!! everyone has great pics - it was inevitable to get bad ones at this event!
    Sorry guys...mine are boring. I will do something with them this weekend. Nothing to hold your breath over.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    thanks guys!! everyone has great pics - it was inevitable to get bad ones at this event!

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    Sheesh...the things you do to that poor dog

GREAT pics SARAH!

Tam

Leave a comment:

• blkTJ
    replied
    Originally posted by qwiksilver

Brian...shoulda been there. We missed you.
    Thanks crickett. All weekend I was wishing I was there. Gald you guys (and gals) had fun.

Leave a comment:

• king4wd
    replied
    Originally posted by sarah
    it's ok you didn't wake us up, we weren't mad. i was pretty beat from climbing around taking all the pics -- i'm working on them now, here's a sneak preview!

Head for the hills!

ROCKIN!

Oooh, FLEXY!

Aren't they cute ...

SEE THE PIXS
    I checked out the pix and they are AWESOME You even made us look good We'll get ours posted soon!

Leave a comment:

• king4wd2
    replied
    Originally posted by qwiksilver
    I did that run on Friday and it was tame. The Mitsubishi Montero on street tires let me know where the bad spots were. I heard him go clunk and I went the other way. You didn't have to stick the head out the window, but you did have to pay attention if your Jeep was a bit on the short side. You are right, that girl was probably not paying attention.

How did you like the mine? I thought it was cute.
    The mine was great! However, the bit about sticking your head out the window. We were told to do that at our first four wheeling expedition. We went through a beginners training course at Big Bear for the 1998 Jeep Jamboree and they told us to do that for proper tire placement; however, you can still get stuck on a rock. So, it's up to the driver what they want to do, but personally, I like sticking my head out the window to see where I'm lining my tire up.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by NAILER341
    great weekend! i had a wonderful time
    rick, and sarah, how in the world can you guys sleep soooo long?
    i wound up not getting anything welded. i thought i broke my u bolt while re-torqueing them. turns out that i just pulled the threads out of the nut.
    great pics kirk.. i really enjoyed the defence mine run.. especially the little offshoot at the end.
    here are some pics.

i won some hand cleaner from the drawing, which got chris all wound up, and he couldnt control himself.
    I took this one!

kirks ticket was called for some prizes too, but the caller had some personal problems with the raffle and kirk wound up not getting his 10 year supply of hand cleaner.

little zoie got underfoot again, and al went DOWN LOL LOL!!
    Whoa! Kewl Pic!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by king4wd2
    I did drive Sunday. I drove the Jail Canyon run. AWESOME!! It was very tame even though the Jeep in front of us was taking very bad lines. She wasn't even looking out her window for tire placement. At least, Megan didn't complain on that one
    I did that run on Friday and it was tame. The Mitsubishi Montero on street tires let me know where the bad spots were. I heard him go clunk and I went the other way. You didn't have to stick the head out the window, but you did have to pay attention if your Jeep was a bit on the short side. You are right, that girl was probably not paying attention.

How did you like the mine? I thought it was cute.

Leave a comment:

• king4wd2
    replied
    I did drive Sunday. I drove the Jail Canyon run. AWESOME!! It was very tame even though the Jeep in front of us was taking very bad lines. She wasn't even looking out her window for tire placement. At least, Megan didn't complain on that one

Leave a comment:

• king4wd2
    replied
    Originally posted by Dukes69
    Yeah, someone spilled some junk and I had to go driving right through that mess . I honestly dont know what in the hell I was stuck on, but I was stuck!
    Ah Chris, I think you got stuck on the rock that we first got stuck on. Remember? But we weren't towed off Sorry, just kidding. The primarily stock TJ except for locker and 30s, we did an awesome job. Although, try to put up with an 11 year old biting her nails and griping through that section!

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Originally posted by NAILER341

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!
    did someone spill some grease on the trail?
    Yeah, someone spilled some junk and I had to go driving right through that mess . I honestly dont know what in the hell I was stuck on, but I was stuck!

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Who's that 'mo?

Nice pics!

Leave a comment:

• igofshn
    replied
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288619627

Last edited by igofshn; 11-10-03, 10:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!
    did someone spill some grease on the trail?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X