X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sarah
    replied
    Originally posted by tjTerry
    If anyone does not want to mess with making coffee I will make a few pots as needed.
    T
    I am liking you more and more every day!!

Leave a comment:

• tjTerry
    replied
    I don't mind draggin my jeep "Shorty" on the rocks as long as I can look forward to Happy Hour Back at Camp.
    AS far as where I set up camp my trailer is very low and long so it does not go far off the road. But it is a great wind break. If anyone does not want to mess with making coffee I will make a few pots as needed.
    T

Leave a comment:

• king4wd
    replied
    I cannot go offroad too much as my rig is real low and long. I would like to camp with MJR if possible.
    Don't worry, we'll bring extra tequila so any damage incurred won't look so bad when you're back at camp

Leave a comment:

• blkTJ
    replied
    turns out it's pretty easy once you've fumbled through it once or twice.:yay:

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    good for you! atta boy, brian we have to take care of our fellow jeepers.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    How about whoever gets there early moniter channel 4 to guide everyone else to MJR campsite.
    great idea!
    hope the weather warms up a bit ... sheesh. yay for new cbs!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    How about whoever gets there early moniter channel 4 to guide everyone else to MJR campsite.
    Thanks to Brian, I have a CB in my Jeep!!!!

Leave a comment:

• tjTerry
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Super Fun Happy Slide!
    Yellow is my fav. color. Hehe. Can you tell?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by sarah
    jim, you BETTA be camping next to us ... so make that:
    Look for the big yellow and big orange banners!
    Aren't we just gonna be sunshine and cheer.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Originally posted by jim79cj7
    look for the JC Fab and Design banner if we don't find you !
    jim, you BETTA be camping next to us ... so make that:
    Look for the big yellow and big orange banners!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Look forward to seeing you all there . look for the JC Fab and Design banner if we don't find you !

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I will be arriving Thursday early evening with lots of firewood and the bar car. I cannot go offroad too much as my rig is real low and long. I would like to camp with MJR if possible.
    Hey, you can go on the trails I go on. I am on wimpy little 215 donuts and don't have that much skill. If I can make it, you can make it. We can Jeep together.

Leave a comment:

• king4wd
    replied
    Originally posted by Dukes69
    Tammy and I will be out there, with the BIG YELLOW MJR banner, on thursday afternoon/evening.
    Awesome! See you guys there! Our new Hi-Lift just arrived yesterday- some butt-head walked off with ours last week

Leave a comment:

• tjTerry
    replied
    Originally posted by Dukes69
    Tammy and I will be out there, with the BIG YELLOW MJR banner, on thursday afternoon/evening. Ya cant miss it . . . its big and yellow and has the MJR logo on it. This is gunna be fun, see you all there.
    I will be arriving Thursday early evening with lots of firewood and the bar car. I cannot go offroad too much as my rig is real low and long. I would like to camp with MJR if possible.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X