Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep Show / BBQ, October 26, 2003

I have been contacted by Riverside Chrysler Jeep to invite everyone to an event planned by them on Sunday, October 26th. 2003.

There is going to be a " All Jeep Show and BBQ". There will be a catered BBQ Lunch, live band, goodie bags, and trophies for the "jeep show". It will be a lot of fun. I have been asked to help get the word out, and help plan the show categories. This will be a very fun day of hanging out with the family and talking Jeep. We invite any type or model of Jeep, the more models represented the better! CJ's, YJ'S TJ's, Liberties, Cherokees, MJ's, Flat Fenders, Grands, Willys, etc...... The idea is to have a bunch of really cool Jeeps show up, set up from wild to mild, show Jeeps, rock crawlers, restored Jeeps, beat up and set up trail rigs, you name it!

The event is free, there will just be a registration form to turn in. They want to try to get 70 Jeeps to come out for the day. The event will be held from 10:00am to 3:00pm.

If you would like to attend, please fax the flyer at the linke here:

http://www.dirtdevils.org/riverside-...e_JeepShow.htm

(edited, a new easy to print form!)

I'm sure the 70 slots will fill up fast, so get you form faxed over soon! Also, if the 70 slots are filled, you are still welcome to come and attend and walk around and eat!

Thanks for your time! Also if you would like more info, you can contact Jerry Clark in parts at Riverside Jeep at: 909-687-8600

Jerry used to be with Don-A-Vee Jeep and was involved in the Jeep friendly activities over there. He is trying to get ball rolling in Riverside to help cater to the Jeep owners here as well. Also to get the word out that they are a "JEEP" dealer. It's gonna be fun, see you there!
    Last edited by Macgyver; 09-30-03, 07:32 AM.
    Quinn "Macgyver" Thomas
    97 TJ
    64 CJ

that sounds cool... are there prizes? serving lunch?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Not sure about "prizes," but the is a catered BBQ lunch provided for those that come out, and they said something about goodie bags and such. It should be fun. They have a few other things planned, but I don't want to say what they are until they are confirmed.

I'll be there, it should be fun
      Quinn "Macgyver" Thomas
      97 TJ
      64 CJ

Comment

i live right around the corner from where don-a-vee jeep used to be.... what happened to them? they just rolled up the sidewalks and left town .
        this jeep show sounds kind of fun. i think i might send in the paper.. just for fun
        ERIK

Comment

This sounds like fun. I think I'll send in the registration form as well
          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

i'm in.. one pointer though fix the aplication so it doesnt have the background on it. makes for a really slooow fax
            ERIK

Comment

actually it makes the background black. I hand wrote mine.
              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

ooo!

so and you're in? we'll have to get :shades:'s rockin jeep registered then too!
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Re: ooo!

Originally posted by sarah
                  DOOOOOOOOOOOOO it!!
                  Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
                    i live right around the corner from where don-a-vee jeep used to be.... what happened to them? they just rolled up the sidewalks and left town .
                    this jeep show sounds kind of fun. i think i might send in the paper.. just for fun
                    I think I heard they were sold or just moved into a dealer nearby. At the event on the 26th you can ask Jerry Clark, he was the parts manager there and has all the details.......
                    Quinn "Macgyver" Thomas
                    97 TJ
                    64 CJ

Comment

Re: ooo!

Originally posted by sarah
                      I thought it would be fun to see some of you there, that's why I posted the info here

I like Rick's Jeep, it's very nice! It seems as though the nice CJ's are starting to get more rare around here. See you there! The event will be fun, I will post a few more details as they get confirmed......
                      Quinn "Macgyver" Thomas
                      97 TJ
                      64 CJ

Comment

rockin' quinn! what if i don't have a fax
                        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

How do we know if we have been accepted? A phone call perhaps? :yay:
                          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I'm sure if you faxed it in, your fine. A quick call to Riverside Jeep will confirm, ask for Jerry Clark!
                            Quinn "Macgyver" Thomas
                            97 TJ
                            64 CJ

Comment

It's event's like this that make me wish that I was in CA and not in Sunny NY
                              Live to fly, fly to live, Aces High

Comment

Working...
                              X