Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeep Show / BBQ, October 26, 2003

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by StitchJones
    It's event's like this that make me wish that I was in CA and not in Sunny NY
    I hear ya! I'm surprised we haven't had more events like this one....It should be the start of a great anual event.

    PS.... there is a new form link in the original post...the other form was too hard to print

    Just as a side note as of 10-10-03 all 70!!! Jeep spots are full! If you still want to walk around, eat and hang out, you are still welcome! We should have a fun group with most Jeep models being represented!

    Thanks to all here who are coming out for the day!! This event should be a great success!!!! And a lot of fun!
    Last edited by Macgyver; 10-10-03, 01:40 PM.
    Quinn "Macgyver" Thomas
    97 TJ
    64 CJ

    Comment


    • #17
      yay! we made it in ... right?
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by sarah
        yay! we made it in ... right?
        You guys are in of course!
        Quinn "Macgyver" Thomas
        97 TJ
        64 CJ

        Comment


        • #19
          me too? i sent mine in right away...
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          ERIK


          95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

          Comment


          • #20
            sorry, nailer, you got bumped out!
            just kidding - this show is going to rock!
            we're bringing the new banner too. hehe
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by NAILER341
              me too? i sent mine in right away...
              Erik, your on there too!

              They haven't turned anyone away up to this point......
              Quinn "Macgyver" Thomas
              97 TJ
              64 CJ

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Macgyver
                I hear ya! I'm surprised we haven't had more events like this one....It should be the start of a great anual event.

                PS.... there is a new form link in the original post...the other form was too hard to print

                Just as a side note as of 10-10-03 all 70!!! Jeep spots are full! If you still want to walk around, eat and hang out, you are still welcome! We should have a fun group with most Jeep models being represented!

                Thanks to all here who are coming out for the day!! This event should be a great success!!!! And a lot of fun!
                From the sounds of it, this is going to be a lot of fun.

                Comment


                • #23
                  sorry dudes, we're going to have to bail on this one. there is a chance we can make it, but probalby not.
                  :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    someone needs to jump in and take their jeep spot!... chris? tam? brian? somebody?
                    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                    ERIK


                    95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by NAILER341
                      someone needs to jump in and take their jeep spot!... chris? tam? brian? somebody?
                      i'll see if i can get a hold of them and let them know the spot is open. i will hear back from the jeep® guy in the next couple of days, but as of now we have penciled in the weekend of the 26th. we'll have a blast but we'll miss you guys!
                      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Erik and Quin, what do your Jeeps look like? I am still going (although I might be a bit beat...I might go to Last Chance the day before.)

                        Comment


                        • #27


                          here are a couple of shots of mine at calico
                          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                          ERIK


                          95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by NAILER341
                            here are a couple of shots of mine at calico
                            HOT PICS!!!
                            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by qwiksilver
                              Erik and Quin, what do your Jeeps look like? I am still going (although I might be a bit beat...I might go to Last Chance the day before.)

                              My Jeep (actully my wife's )



                              My Jeep has been dead in the garage for 2 years Someday I'll get mine running with a new drivetrain, so for now the TJ is mine

                              See you there! I have to work all day saturday the 25th, but I'll be there on Sunday. I wouldn't miss it!! This event will be lots of fun!
                              Quinn "Macgyver" Thomas
                              97 TJ
                              64 CJ

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Erik...you got it up there...now how did you get it down? I am looking at your wheels and wondering how they would look on my beast.

                                Quin...you have a jewel of a wife...she lets you take her baby into dangerous territory.

                                Question for either of you: If I get 33" tires on my TJ would I immediately need a lift kit? Or could I still tool around town without the tires rubbing the Jeep? I am looking at a grand or more for tires and wheels and couldn't afford the lift at the same time.

                                (Did you know that tires and wheels can cost as much as a one carat diamond ring?)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X