Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StitchJones
    It's event's like this that make me wish that I was in CA and not in Sunny NY
    I hear ya! I'm surprised we haven't had more events like this one....It should be the start of a great anual event.

PS.... there is a new form link in the original post...the other form was too hard to print

Just as a side note as of 10-10-03 all 70!!! Jeep spots are full! If you still want to walk around, eat and hang out, you are still welcome! We should have a fun group with most Jeep models being represented!

Thanks to all here who are coming out for the day!! This event should be a great success!!!! And a lot of fun!
    Last edited by Macgyver; 10-10-03, 02:40 PM.
    Quinn "Macgyver" Thomas
    97 TJ
    64 CJ

Comment

yay! we made it in ... right?
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
        yay! we made it in ... right?
        You guys are in of course!
        Quinn "Macgyver" Thomas
        97 TJ
        64 CJ

Comment

me too? i sent mine in right away...
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

sorry, nailer, you got bumped out!
            just kidding - this show is going to rock!
            we're bringing the new banner too. hehe

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
              me too? i sent mine in right away...
              Erik, your on there too!

They haven't turned anyone away up to this point......
              Quinn "Macgyver" Thomas
              97 TJ
              64 CJ

Comment

Originally posted by Macgyver
                I hear ya! I'm surprised we haven't had more events like this one....It should be the start of a great anual event.

PS.... there is a new form link in the original post...the other form was too hard to print

Just as a side note as of 10-10-03 all 70!!! Jeep spots are full! If you still want to walk around, eat and hang out, you are still welcome! We should have a fun group with most Jeep models being represented!

Thanks to all here who are coming out for the day!! This event should be a great success!!!! And a lot of fun!
                From the sounds of it, this is going to be a lot of fun.

Comment

sorry dudes, we're going to have to bail on this one. there is a chance we can make it, but probalby not.

Comment

someone needs to jump in and take their jeep spot!... chris? tam? brian? somebody?
                    ERIK

Comment

someone needs to jump in and take their jeep spot!... chris? tam? brian? somebody?
                      i'll see if i can get a hold of them and let them know the spot is open. i will hear back from the jeep® guy in the next couple of days, but as of now we have penciled in the weekend of the 26th. we'll have a blast but we'll miss you guys!

Comment

Erik and Quin, what do your Jeeps look like? I am still going (although I might be a bit beat...I might go to Last Chance the day before.)

Comment

here are a couple of shots of mine at calico
                          ERIK

Comment

here are a couple of shots of mine at calico
                            HOT PICS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qwiksilver
                              Erik and Quin, what do your Jeeps look like? I am still going (although I might be a bit beat...I might go to Last Chance the day before.)

My Jeep (actully my wife's )

My Jeep has been dead in the garage for 2 years Someday I'll get mine running with a new drivetrain, so for now the TJ is mine

See you there! I have to work all day saturday the 25th, but I'll be there on Sunday. I wouldn't miss it!! This event will be lots of fun!
                              Quinn "Macgyver" Thomas
                              97 TJ
                              64 CJ

Comment

Erik...you got it up there...now how did you get it down? I am looking at your wheels and wondering how they would look on my beast.

Quin...you have a jewel of a wife...she lets you take her baby into dangerous territory.

Question for either of you: If I get 33" tires on my TJ would I immediately need a lift kit? Or could I still tool around town without the tires rubbing the Jeep? I am looking at a grand or more for tires and wheels and couldn't afford the lift at the same time.

(Did you know that tires and wheels can cost as much as a one carat diamond ring?)

Comment

Working...
                                X