Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lockwood/ Miller

Hey i was wondering if anyone would want to go on a trip up to lockwood. I tried going up there a couple of weeks ago and it was closed. Me and my dads wants to go, so if anyone is intrested lets set up a date and place to meet
    [roll]280[/roll]
    Last edited by sarah; 05-18-06, 07:26 AM.

Miller is now open ! yeah!

Looks like lockwood miller reopened. see post by Russ
    http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6512

There is also a US NPS web site for Los Padres forest that has info and most importtant resource is the ranger phone number. I've heard they keep the trail closed for about three weeks after last rain. I've also heard that trail entrance is very slippery clay when wet.

hope to see you up there. Capo Valley 4 Wheelers are running this Sunday.

Fuel Rod red 00 TJ 32" mudders open difs lots of skid plates no lift yet.

Comment

I was just in planning stages for this same run. I was looking at June 17 or 18. I still have to contact a couple of my regular wheeling buddies first to see if date is good with them. I have never done this run but ready go.

Comment

depending on how many people you really want to go i might be able to get a group from our jeep club. Pacific Coast 4x4. sounds like a nice little trip keep me posted
        [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Fuel Rod
          Looks like lockwood miller reopened. see post by Russ
          http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6512

There is also a US NPS web site for Los Padres forest that has info and most importtant resource is the ranger phone number. I've heard they keep the trail closed for about three weeks after last rain. I've also heard that trail entrance is very slippery clay when wet.

hope to see you up there. [COLOR="Red"]Capo Valley 4 Wheelers are running this Sunday.[/COLOR]
          Fuel Rod red 00 TJ 32" mudders open difs lots of skid plates no lift yet.
          Sunday, May 21st...:thumbs_up

Looking forward to it!
          -Bob
          '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by steelman
            Sunday, May 21st...:thumbs_up

Looking forward to it!

your going sunday 21st? i think freewaydan and i are going to try to go that day....you wanna meet up?
            1978 CJ7, 304 V8, T-150, locked AMC 20 with Superior Axles, Warn M8000, RE 2.5" lift, 31"BFG mudterrains, Naked and dirty 7 months of the year! Cant wait to get more!

Comment

well shoot...i think i just might have to make this trip also! i let a bunch of other jeepers know also so we might have a nice crew going. although to some of them, miller is like a paved road compared to what they normally do. lol but count me in!!

also need some new trail shots.

this one is too old

(oh and this isnt miller, its the Con, sorry)
              [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

may 21st.....i heard from danny we are meeting at flying j's 730 for b-fast, out by 830......just wanted to make sure this is right
                1978 CJ7, 304 V8, T-150, locked AMC 20 with Superior Axles, Warn M8000, RE 2.5" lift, 31"BFG mudterrains, Naked and dirty 7 months of the year! Cant wait to get more!

Comment

Originally posted by jermy01
                  may 21st.....i heard from danny we are meeting at flying j's 730 for b-fast, out by 830......just wanted to make sure this is right
                  Yuppers, you got it...
                  -Bob
                  '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

dang 8:30!!! well i might be camping for the night up there sat night so i probably would be up by then. i guess we will talk more about it when it gets closer but sounds like a plan

hey how gnarly and difficult is the rock course now? anyone here done it? or is it not worht getting beat up on?
                    Last edited by miguelitojeep97; 05-11-06, 05:15 PM.

Comment

well crap. gave the wrong dates to my manager so i dont have this weekedn off, but i will be up there memorial day weekend also if anyone wants to go. Might be getting some guys from our jeep club to go.

Comment

Originally posted by steelman
                        Yuppers, you got it...
                        Hey guys, is there room for one more jeep on Sunday? I just ran Miller last weekend but don't mind doin' it again.
                        Rat
                        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

sure their is! Im leaving lawndale 405/ and inglewood at about 7.15 or so from the IN'n out burger place
                          The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Hey Guy's, XJ Chuck and i will also be up there on Sunday, just not as early as you. we will be on Ch4 maybe will run into you on the trail.
                            See Yaa maybe!! and be safe.:wink:
                            Not In The Office Look For Me on The Trail's!
                            It's a "Jeep Thing" you just wouldn't understand ....

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Thing
                              Hey Guy's, XJ Chuck and i will also be up there on Sunday, just not as early as you. we will be on Ch4 maybe will run into you on the trail.
                              See Yaa maybe!! and be safe.:wink:
                              Fernando,
                              Looking forward to ridin with you again. Looks like Paulhead and I are meeting up at Holcomb early Saturday, tryin to beat the maddening crowds from the Jamboree. I'll head to Lockwood tht night and probably camp somewhere.
                              C YA

Rat
                              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                              X