Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinbender Jamboree 2006

Originally posted by goodtimes
    If you go, be sure to tell Hobie that his buggy is ugly as hell.
    ran into him on the lakebed looking for an inline fuel pump, told him what you said. he laughed and said it's better now than it used to be.

saw him get his ass handed to him on backdoor later in the day. :yay:
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Hey Brian, thanks again for letting me ride along with ya! I had a blast! Even though I didn’t get to run the trail, just being in the same arena with all the action, was a natural high. Also, thank you Tammy and Chris for letting me ride along some parts of the trail with you as well.

Drew-
    Drew
    95yj Six Pack

Comment

Originally posted by Drewminator
      Hey Brian, thanks again for letting me ride along with ya! I had a blast! Even though I didn’t get to run the trail, just being in the same arena with all the action, was a natural high. Also, thank you Tammy and Chris for letting me ride along some parts of the trail with you as well.

Drew-
      what happened to you? you just left without saying goodbye or anything.:dunno:
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Drew-
        no prob, glad you enjoyed it. next time we gotta get your YJ out there. :yay:
        myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Awesome tine this weekend! I had a great time wheeling out there for the first time and getting out there ith you guys...Consider me hooked!....

Here are a few of the imiges I took. THere were so many vehicles out there I couldnt get eveyone.

Last edited by TJSUPE; 04-23-06, 07:22 PM.
          Supe
          97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
          Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
            what happened to you? you just left without saying goodbye or anything.:dunno:
            Yeah! Everybody seemed pretty exhausted and I had to go look for an out house where all the big motor homes were located, to make number TWO. But then just decided to head out since I couldn’t find the turn off to the camp site again. The only reason I had found it, was because I recognized one of the jeeps that was on the trail with our group, oh well! Maybe its time to invest in a GPS. Hope to see you guys at the AAT on May 6th since I can’t make April 29th AAT?

Drew-
            Drew
            95yj Six Pack

Comment

Yeah! Everybody seemed pretty exhausted and I had to go look for an out house where all the big motor homes were located, to make number TWO.
              next time just ask if you can use someone's motor home or to show you their favorite rock. \/EDIT: to place your "wag bag"
              Last edited by NAILER341; 04-23-06, 09:57 PM.
              myJeeprocks.com

Comment

it was a great time out there. thanks to all of you from this board who participated. good times indeed!
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Glad to hear you guys had a good time, and sweet pics Supe.
                  :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Had a blast, bent my tie rod. With the help of Blaine, it was replaced in 10 minutes! Before the next vehicle even made it over the obstacle on which it was bent.

Sorry I didn't stick around after the run, but I had an obligagtion to keep with my kids. It was great seeing you all out there.

Comment

Working...
                    X