Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to say had a great time...glad to see everyone again and meet some new folks that were there. And special thanks to Erik and the Browns for helping and letting me borrow your tools to get home. You guys are the best !!

Comment

no problem. i'm glad we were able to fix it without using the weledr on it
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Who's Red Unlimited ?

Originally posted by Russ Chung
        who is driving this red Jeep

Russ, thats my friend from work "Forest" it was his first time on the trail and he had a good time and thought everyone was nice.
        "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

As usual another great time with the MJR group. Other then my rear seal on my transfer case output leaking I had no other problems. We noticed it at the top of the trail. Luckily Rick had the right size socket with him. I didn't get as many pics as I wanted, but got some pretty good video. I will post them when I get a chance to convert and upload them. That will include a great vid of Jeri Lyn's axle relocation attempt. (Jeri Lyn, look for a DVD of the event in the mail next week.) Here are a couple pics till I have time to upload the rest. Unfortunatly I didn't realize my new camera was set to low resolution so the pics aren't that great.

Dennis
          04 TJ
          4.0/Auto
          RE 4.5 Long Arm
          Rock-It Man Rockers
          33x12.50 BFG A/T
          desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

The link to the axle relocation. Almost 3 meg.
            Click here to watch Jeri-Lyn
            Dennis
            04 TJ
            4.0/Auto
            RE 4.5 Long Arm
            Rock-It Man Rockers
            33x12.50 BFG A/T
            desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

Originally posted by Deamer
              The link to the axle relocation. Almost 3 meg.
              Click here to watch Jeri-Lyn
              That's a classic video. Was that Jeri Lyn who said "that did not sound good"?. That should rank up there with some of the all time great tag lines.
              Last edited by Russ Chung; 04-13-06, 03:48 AM.
              If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
              KI6MLU

Comment

anyone have some pics of my silver TJ in action? PM me or post here, I'd love to add to my gallery if it isn't too much trouble to send them to me.

Thanks, been reading the posts and I'm glad everyone had a great time as much as I did.
                03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

Originally posted by maddmike
                  anyone have some pics of my silver TJ in action? PM me or post here, I'd love to add to my gallery if it isn't too much trouble to send them to me.

Thanks, been reading the posts and I'm glad everyone had a great time as much as I did.

Yep I have some of you, check your pm's

Comment

Originally posted by maddmike

Can't you just download the ones that are posted in the thread here? Dunno :dunno:, I haven't tried myself...
                    -Bob
                    '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

already did that

just looking for more that people may not have posted. you can download the pics by right-clicking and selecting "save target as"...
                      03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

"I'd like to know what happen to TJTerry and Nagal? Anybody else??"

Hey, it really looks like I missed out on a great trail run. I ended up going to Austin,TX and picking up a Peterbuilt Dump truck. This is the start of a new business for me up here in Nor Cal. It was just bad timing the dump body got finished early, so I left the next morning for Texas. I took 6 days to drive home with a weekend in vegas and snowed-in in Reno. I will make the Rubicon with ya'll - as the say in Texas.
                        Great Pictures.
                        Terry
                        456's 2 lockers 4 disc brakes 8.8 lots of skid plates

Comment

sry guys the rest are of me i and i dont wanna just put myself on the fourm, enjoy
                          ./| ,[_____], 4.5"
                          |ŻŻŻL--D|||||D 33"
                          ()_)Ż()_) ŻŻ )_) Armor
                          Locked and Ready

Comment

Originally posted by Russ Chung
                            That's a classic video. Was that Jeri Lyn who said "that did not sound good"?. That should rank up there with some of the all time great tag lines.
                            Yeah, I think I might have said that. Along with many other choice words.
                            Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Working...
                            X