Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pass the exit to Guadalupe often on 2 just outside Mexicali. In the next few weeks I'm going to run up the lake for the heck of it. Actually hasnt rained that much here this year. Theres some other tasty canyons I may check out on the way down
    97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
    WEB site

Comment

funny how the rain is, up here in Los Angelus area we have been drenched the last few weekends. Give a report on the lakebed
      censored for having an opinion

Comment

I'm in. And REAL mexicans drink TEQUILA!!!!
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I work in Mexicali most of the nationals who go to the canon say not much to do but drink and piss in the springs. May not be good to sit in to long!

Theres hiking in the local mountains. I'll get the camp fee later and post. Its fee is not much.
          97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
          WEB site

Comment

I may be in for this but a coast run would be more to my liking. Cabo San Quintine or Punta Baja.
            2" body lift, 2" susp lift, Fabtec bumpers, wilderness rack, BFG 33's

Comment

But they drink the good stuff. Everyonce in a while like moonshine you can get Tequila that whas been stored in Almond wood kegs. This has a slight taste of almonds goes down real smooth. I've got Tequila collected throught out Mexico sorta of like a hobby. I dont drink much of it but my kids sure can finish it off.

Theres good Mescal also! Good Tequila is NOT that Jose Q crap.

Originally posted by rat patrol
              I'm in. And REAL mexicans drink TEQUILA!!!!
              97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
              WEB site

Comment

Originally posted by Britain
                But they drink the good stuff. Everyonce in a while like moonshine you can get Tequila that whas been stored in Almond wood kegs. This has a slight taste of almonds goes down real smooth. I've got Tequila collected throught out Mexico sorta of like a hobby. I dont drink much of it but my kids sure can finish it off.

Theres good Mescal also! Good Tequila is NOT that Jose Q crap.
                Good tequila is clear and expensive.
                1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Yeah I think I'll boogie on down 4/6 for a day trip to check it out. May post later to see if anyone else is interested in a day trip..
                  97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                  WEB site

Comment

Working...
                  X