Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moab

HEY! Is MJR going to Moab this May? This is John [COHUHOL] asking. Ive gone the last three years and Moab's the best. John

Hey John! This is good'ol CSPAN Nice to see you around old man!
    03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
    "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Hey John, glad you made it.

not sure what's going on, I'm using a lot of vacation time this July so I don't know if I can take a whole week in May.
      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Hey John,

You finally figured out how to use a computer :yay: Not bad for an old fart.

I'm not sure about Moab this year. I am going to Canyon De Chelly in May - you are welcome to join us.

Can't believe I said that

Aston says Hi!
        "your jeep looks so hot!!"

Comment

speaking of other things...

both of you should come up for the Rubicon run in July.

Chris, you oughta come out for something in JV between now and May. John, I know you really don't wanna put your Jeep through that kind of abuse, so I don't expect you out there. :yay:
          myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
            speaking of other things...

both of you should come up for the Rubicon run in July.

Chris, you oughta come out for something in JV between now and May. John, I know you really don't wanna put your Jeep through that kind of abuse, so I don't expect you out there. :yay:
            Now I have the new bling bling fenders, I'm not doing hard trails any more.
            "your jeep looks so hot!!"

Comment

Originally posted by aston
              Hey John,
              I am going to Canyon De Chelly in May - you are welcome to join us.

FYI, incase you heard differently, Canyon DeChelly does not qualifiy as 'wheeling. You can get into the canyon and drive up the river (if there is water flowing---there should be in May), but you will have to hire a Navajo guide ($15 per hour, available on demand in the visitors center). Dave Wilson is probably one of the most knowledgable up there, and I have heard his daughter is pretty sharp too. I suggest hiring a guide and driving your own 4x4 (any stock, high clearance 4x4 is fine), rather than taking one of the canned tours in the converted 2.5 ton trucks (AKA "shake and bake"). It is a very cool canyon, definately worth seeing, but don't plan on much 'wheeling. Although if you slip Dave a extra $5, he will take you through the sloppier parts of the canyon----still not really 'wheeling...but it might be better than nothing. I was up there with my little sister and her son (6 months old at the time), so you can guess how well that idea went over.
              olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

MOAB Trip

I am going to take my jeep there on 4/10 on a trailer and leave on the 14th. On the 11th, the trail is Hell's Revenge, on the 12th, Metal Masher, and on the 13th, Golden Spike. I have friends there who also run the trails in addition to the Jeep Safari, so if anyone else is going that does not have their reservations for the trails, it may still be possible to go on some great runs.

capgary

Comment

What if i just wheel with you

Comment

Working...
                  X