This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CANCELLED*Shredder Canyon: March 4th

I have not been on this one yet but from what I have heard it will be worth checking out. Its a short trail but challenging and I need something to do for my birthday Yes, I know this is TDS weekend...

Shredder Canyon is located in Lake LA near Palm Dale and this will be just a day run.

Requirements:

33s locked & geared

Cautions:

Expect body damage!

Limit:

10 Rigs.

I will post meeting place, time and more detailed location information later on.

[roll]262[/roll]
    Last edited by nagal; 01-31-06, 12:29 PM.
    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

I may be intersted since its a day trip. All my crap is in my jeep from this last weekend too. Gotta see how much I can get done during the week.
    Supe
    97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
    Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Man!

we need to set up a run I can go on! Maybe we could line up some rolls of quarters and drive over them!

I wish I could go bro, but work & Jeep projects ongoing will preclude me. Happy Birthday wishes will follow.
      [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
      Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by TJSUPE
        I may be intersted since its a day trip. All my crap is in my jeep from this last weekend too. Gotta see how much I can get done during the week.
        Umm March 4th not Feb 4th

Originally posted by clarksinca
        we need to set up a run I can go on! Maybe we could line up some rolls of quarters and drive over them!
        Dude, use those quarters to call me and we can pretty much go out and run around the dry lakebed any time.
        Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Originally posted by nagal
          Umm March 4th not Feb 4th
          well, I will probably still have all my junk back there. Makes spur of the moment trips much easier
          Supe
          97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
          Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

March 4th or 4-4-2006? Last time I check March was the third month and April was #4. But I've been in a cave for awhile and things may have changed w/o notice.
            Anyway I should be able to make this one, never been there either.

B&T TJ

Comment

Its March 4th... was a typo and is now corrected.
              Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

I have not been on this one yet but from what I have heard it will be worth checking out. Its a short trail but challenging and I need something to do for my birthday Yes, I know this is TDS weekend...

Shredder Canyon is located in Lake LA near Palm Dale and this will be just a day run.

Requirements:
                33s locked & geared
                Cautions:
                Expect body damage!
                Limit:
                10 Rigs.
                I will post meeting place, time and more detailed location information later on.

[roll]262[/roll]
                I wanna go! Oh, wait, I only have 31's, open difs, crappy gears, & don't want too much body damage (daily driver). Oh well, some other time! Have fun. :thumbs_up
                -Bob
                '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

yea i was just on the trail last week, my rig made it out alive, i snapped a brakeline bracket off my passanger side, on the down hill and yes you will get body damage, This trail diffnatly lives up to its name. i was locked front a rear with 33". His requirements are a good minnimum. Thanks and yes in im, say we meet at carrows off the 14?

thanks

Justin
                  ./| ,[_____], 4.5"
                  |¯¯¯L--D|||||D 33"
                  ()_)¯()_) ¯¯ )_) Armor
                  Locked and Ready

Comment

I'll go. :yay:
                    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

I might go, might do TDS though, to soon to make elaborate decisions
                      “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                      -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by paulhead
                        I might go, might do TDS though, to soon to make elaborate decisions
                        Paul you have lockers front and rear?

Originally posted by assyrianjeep
                        Thanks and yes in im, say we meet at carrows off the 14?
                        Justin be sure to sign the roll call.

Carrows sounds good but I want to check a map before making it offical. Thanks for the suggestion.
                        Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Paul you have lockers front and rear?

Justin be sure to sign the roll call.

Carrows sounds good but I want to check a map before making it offical. Thanks for the suggestion.
                          Locked in the front, LSD in the rear, my Jeep likes to climb
                          “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                          -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

hey brian you may want to run it opposite of the way we ran it.It's my kids birthday so i won't be able to make it.
                            here are some pic's from our run,these are from the 1st section,

Last edited by scubatch; 02-01-06, 11:53 PM.
                            95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

Originally posted by scubatch
                              hey brian you may want to run it opposite of the way we ran it.It's my kids birthday so i won't be able to make it.
                              yeah, that's the idea.

to bad about the date, I doubt mom would be into a birthday run for the little guy.
                              myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Working...
                              X