Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to personally apologise for posting my personal feelings about a fellow Jeeper. It was off topic and uncalled for.

I've cleaned up the mess I've created. If anyone wants their posts re-instated, let me know via pm.

Myself and MJR sincerely hope that if you plan on attending sponsored events, you register and pay the fee.

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread...
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Well said by all.
      Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Originally posted by brokenujoint
        tierra del sol is a GREAT event.. ive gone the past 4 yrs but this yr im out due to jeep build and some health problems. its a great place to test your articulation and it is what you make it.
        you can register and run with the club, but you do not have to. there are literally thousands of people that go out there for that weekend and if you are running by yourself of with only 1 or 2 other vehicles i'd say register. if you have a large group you can register but its more fun to do your own thing out there. the only thing that the registration does is enter you into the raffle and the prizes are HUGE.. 2-3-4 thousand dollar prize give aways in merchandise.. last yr a guy got a dynatrac rear end with gear choice and an atlas so you tell me what thats worth..

the real fun is in the "playground" which is west of the campground and on saturday night all the drunks get out there and tear up there junk in these big holes in the ground . its hilarious.

be prepaired to pack it in for a day or two and there is a nice mexican restaurant just about 1 mi off the trail as well as a liquor store..

heres a pic of some of the terrain

Hey there brokenujoint, this place looks awesome!
        How do you get there?
        Drew
        95yj Six Pack

Comment

I'm going. The plan is to get there on Thursday, interviewing for a new job today. So, that may not happen, But at the latest I will be there Friday night.
          IMPO the Saturday run is very mild. A big part of it can be done in 2 wheel drive.
          I will look for the banner and maybe we can get something a little more hardcore in.

Comment

here are your directionshttp://www.flatfenderltd.com/Directi...directions.htm

heres another http://www.justruns.com/files/Dir.htm
            1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

tds is deffinately a huuuge event. i was a part of the group that had the jeep roll over right by our camp. i'll be back there this year though. there are some good and bad things about the event, but over all, i have a good time every time i go.
              i'll be the guy camped way over there
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by brokenujoint
                Thanks brokenujoint. These directions are much appreciated.
                Drew
                95yj Six Pack

Comment

Kid looks like he ate a mouthful of Lemonheads.
                  “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                  -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by paulhead
                    Kid looks like he ate a mouthful of Lemonheads.
                    Naa he's hacking up a fur ball or his lunch!
                    97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                    WEB site

Comment

It's-a lookin like we may have the t-shirt run ready for this event, so I think we're makin the trip down. If anyone going wants a tee that hasn't ordered one yet, just send me a PM with your wishes and the deed to your house.

We'd like to check out some other nearby areas/landmarks instead of just driving around in the same dirt hills. I'm sure you have some ideas, Britain.
                      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I'll be there
                        Bryan
                        2003 black TJ 4.0 manual
                        front-OX-35 rear-OX-44 4.88
                        Rock-It Man rear bumper + rock rails, currie front bumper

Comment

see ya there

looks like im in,heading up some time on friday with chuck xj see ya there!
                          Not In The Office Look For Me on The Trail's!
                          It's a "Jeep Thing" you just wouldn't understand ....

Comment

So when is everyone planning on going? I'm going out on thursday a.m..
                            1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

We're talking about leaving Friday night after work.
                              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I'm leaving friday early afternoonish etc........ anybody going to be there? also, cell phone #'s?

last time was my first time and I know it's a PITA to try and find your camp among the RV-sea, luckily chris was running a booth. If anybody wants my cell # hopefully I'll get reception out there and I'll be more then happy to meet people at the vendor booths and play a short game of follow the leader back to camp.

speaking of which... camp......... we going to seclude ourselves this time or hope for the best and have a good time in the middle of everything?
                                Bryan
                                2003 black TJ 4.0 manual
                                front-OX-35 rear-OX-44 4.88
                                Rock-It Man rear bumper + rock rails, currie front bumper

Comment

Working...
                                X