Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Mountain Campout and Trail Runs - October 29-30

This one's a semi-annual 'Guys' trip with Gary Webb's group (6SPYDER). Campout and jeep runs for Saturday and Sunday. Red Mountain, Cuddeback Dry Lake, Eldorado Mountains, Red Rock Canyon SP, even the Piutes if you really want a trek. I'll take a group to Brightstar Wilderness if we get enough takers. It's an all-day run for any brave enough.

The girls are staying home this trip so it's a beer-drinkin', swearin', shootin' deal. Bring your targets and toys - NO SPOOKS! And firewood.

Gary and I are driving up Friday night, the other group will be up there earlier Friday. Great campsite, lots of desert to explore.

We'll post more detail on location if anyone on the board is interested in joining us.

6Spyder: post some more details if you have them.

Update

Gary's buddies aren't going 'till Sunday.
    That leaves a jeep day for Saturday if anyone wants to do a trail run.

Does anyone know if there are other jeepers that go out to the hammers, like this weekend?

Comment

the JV crew I wheel with isn't quite ready yet.
      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by cjdirtbiker
        Gary's buddies aren't going 'till Sunday.
        That leaves a jeep day for Saturday if anyone wants to do a trail run.

Does anyone know if there are other jeepers that go out to the hammers, like this weekend?

I saw a nicely built Red Jeep headed out that way earlier today!! Sorry it's not my red Jeep. I don't have a motorhome
        1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
        Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Working...
        X