Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WILD-o-mar

I managed to get a couple of hours play time yesterday evening, had the trails to myself with no-one but a coupe of campers in the lower camp. It looks like the trail crews did some good work clearing and re-routing the damaged trails. Some of the back stuff was a little tight and overgrown, perfect if you have new paint (thankfully I didn't) and some of the twisty's are even more twisty. I don't know how many of you from the OC and 909 have ever visited the park but it's fun if you have an few hours or so the kill. And for anyone who has been up there, there's the dead end trail up to Rock peak, has anyone ever cleared the trail? It's not super nasty but I think it'd give most trials motor cyclists a run for their money, let alone someone on 4 wheels! I was on my own and didn't feel like being mountain lion food, but next time, if any ones up for a challenge......
    Mighty 4 banger YJ, 35's,4.88's, 30 splines, Detroits, 4.5" lift, TJ flares, Scorpion Offroad stuff, blah, blah, blah.

When did Wildomar open again????? I used to do a lot of volunteer work there. I heard it was closed for good.

Jason
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by loop choke
      When did Wildomar open again?????
      It opened up a couple of months back, they really did some good work on the lower trails, and seem to be trying to herd people away from the sensitive areas. There's plenty of orange netting around the upper staging area, and some new signs denoting trail use and ratings. Still there's plenty more work to be done up there, probably a case of funding!
      Mighty 4 banger YJ, 35's,4.88's, 30 splines, Detroits, 4.5" lift, TJ flares, Scorpion Offroad stuff, blah, blah, blah.

Comment

Working...
      X