Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackZZR
    we go camping for a week every year in the Los Angelus forest, thats when I hit a few trails up there, it usually isn't bad by the end og august.
    Yea i acculy had a camping idea for the area at the end of lockwood, and the begining of miller. Its was a really beautful spot maybe we should have a camping trip/night run?

and to old fart and loop choke Im sorry if i offended you, im still learning proper trail ettiquite.

Justin
    ./| ,[_____], 4.5"
    |ŻŻŻL--D|||||D 33"
    ()_)Ż()_) ŻŻ )_) Armor
    Locked and Ready

Comment

Jeez I sure did miss all of this drama while I was out planting trees today. First of all I do apologize for pulling off of the trail and I was wrong for doing that. Loop choke, we wheeled in big bear on that snow run with the xterras and you know im not one of those guys that goes out and bashes the enviroment by litering, running over bushes etc. so chill out. I will post pics after megan, my passenger, gets back from vacation and sends me them if the thread isn't deleted or whatever. Overall it was a good run and I know everyone had a great time.

Chris

Comment

Don't worry about it - no offense taken. Sort of a "sore point" for me, as trail cutting is a pet peeve. I too have trouble with those evil, twisted OHV people.......

Oh wait - I am one of those OHV people
        Jeff
        OHV76V
        KG6TY
        You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Originally posted by assyrianjeep
          Yea i acculy had a camping idea for the area at the end of lockwood, and the begining of miller. Its was a really beautful spot maybe we should have a camping trip/night run?

and to old fart and loop choke Im sorry if i offended you, im still learning proper trail ettiquite.

Justin
          Night run, perk perk, now we wre talking. night runs are one of my favs.
          have only got one in this year, up behind holcomb valley and lost a control arm. It was kind of interesting tying the thing on to the jeep with tie wire to get off the bulll with only a dying flashlight and the reflection of my daylighters off a rock.
          End of september we plan on camping up there this year
          censored for having an opinion

Comment

Justin and Chris,

No problem. It is up to all of us to do what we can to help keep our trails open. Following proper trail ettiquite is a good start. If you don't know what that is feel free to ask someone around you. There is no shame in asking. Then when someone else doesn't know, you can pass it on and educate someone else.

Jason
            The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X